Will Afghanistan ever see peace while foreign soldiers on its soil ?

You really do live in cookoo land dont you? Under american/uk rule the afghans now grow enough poppy fields to feed 97% of the worlds supply,i couldnt tell you how much that equates to or how many donkeys it would take to ship it out but what i do know,the americans/uk are not about to turn their back on that money nor will they the money from oil in Iraq.When theres no oil and no drugs then we will leave till then we will stay and i cant see that changing in the near future,can you?

speaking of cuckoo land:suspect:

Will Afghanistan ever see peace while foreign soldiers on its soil ?

They've never had peace when foriegn soldiers weren't there. All that will happen when the troops leave is that they will restart their national sport of blowing womens brains out every saturday.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. There is no Islamic State in the world today the last one was the Ottoman Empire which fell to Britain in 1924. Since then all there has been are western backed despot puppets. Under the Islamic state the Middle East saw peace and stability. Since the fall of the Islamic state and the creation of Israel again by Britain there has been constant instability in the region.

But very little human rights, once Israel was formed it showed the surrounding islamic states for what they were.

What is you opinion of the 17 year old boy arrested for blasphemy, and the woman under sentence oif death over a silly water cup issue.

And you call that 13th century mentality peace and stability

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. There is no Islamic State in the world today the last one was the Ottoman Empire which fell to Britain in 1924. Since then all there has been are western backed despot puppets. Under the Islamic state the Middle East saw peace and stability. Since the fall of the Islamic state and the creation of Israel again by Britain there has been constant instability in the region.

What a load of crap, the Ottoman Empire was neither particularly peaceful nor stable. That is just completely made up.

• 1 month later...

These people are from a culture of lawlessness and fear, they have no respect for laws of any kind, they live in backward mental state that belongs to a time long past.

They harbour despots and criminals of all kinds and would probably welcome Gadaffi.

These people are from a culture of lawlessness and fear, they have no respect for laws of any kind, they live in backward mental state that belongs to a time long past.

They harbour despots and criminals of all kinds and would probably welcome Gadaffi.

They choose to live that way and you need to read up about the way things work in that country in relation to tribal areas.

I don't see how we should tell other nations how to govern.

They choose to live that way and you need to read up about the way things work in that country in relation to tribal areas.

I don't see how we should tell other nations how to govern.

Just remember who has his base there.

I would to some extent be prepared to let them live their lives but they don't let others do the same.

We are gradualy getting rid of cruel regimes around the world (the middle east is one example), but I don't think any regime that killed women for learning to read whilst baying crowds of so called men cheered on deserves any consideration.

Archived