Will Afghanistan ever see peace while foreign soldiers on its soil ?

I can imagine some bigots blaming Muslims at Fir Vale for destroying a heritage site in Afghanistan and the heritage site in New York and the heritage site in.........., Sorry no need to imagine some on here have linked them all together as being all the same and consequently worth their derision, on basis of being Muslim. Isn't that out of spite?

Once again a post off topic and argumentitive.

Is this a reference to the people meaning the civilian population of Afghanistan? Why are you so hateful towards a whole country, I thought we are there to help those people to be free from the Taliban not to condemn them all as worthless and..."They harbour despots and criminals of all kinds and would probably welcome Gadaffi. " I am inclined to agree with sharrowman and radar on this one.

Sorry sharrowman I quoted the wrong post, yours instead of Bassman's.

New poster? Hmm wonder what you were in a previous guise.:suspect:

I've asked you to to clarify who you are refering to, you've already had offensive posts removed, carry on and you know what follows, so please clarify and answer my original question.
Read the post again and if you still don't understand it I suggest you read it yet again till you do, the answer is in there for you. Or else run along and tell teacher.

Once again a post off topic and argumentitive.
Not at all, it was a reply to your post

Just remember that they destroyed a 'World Heretige Site' just to spite the outside world.

Can you imagine the UK destroying Stonehenge because it was built by none Christians?

You asked to imagine a scenario and I merely pointed out that another imagined scenario likes of you have presented as facts on here many a time. Are you not interested in debating scenarios any more?

Read the post again and if you still don't understand it I suggest you read it yet again till you do, the answer is in there for you. Or else run along and tell teacher.
I'll ask you once again who are you refering to when you post:-

no worse than the impotent scum who cheer at death of civilians of Afghanistan and excuse their murder by calling women and children terrorists.

It's a simple question, If you haven't got the courage to define what you've posted instead of avoiding the issue be more careful what you post in future.

So if you have the courage please state who you're refering to, if not delete your offensive post.

By teacher do you mean Mods (yet more offensive conduct)?

I'll ask you once again who are you refering to when you post:-

It's a simple question, If you haven't got the courage to define what you've posted instead of avoiding the issue be more careful what you post in future.

So if you have the courage please state who you're refering to, if not delete your offensive post.

By teacher do you mean Mods (yet more offensive conduct)?

Why are you offended exactly? do you cheer at deaths of civilians in Afghanistan and do you call them terrorists as a justification just because they would have been killed by the allies? I have the courage to call anyone who cheers at deaths of innocent civilians as downright scum sir and I don't owe you any further explanations than that. If you are offended for your own reasons then that is the least of my concerns.

Why are you offended exactly? do you cheer at deaths of civilians in Afghanistan and do you call them terrorists as a justification just because they would have been killed by the allies? I have the courage to call anyone who cheers at deaths of innocent civilians as downright scum sir and I don't owe you any further explanations than that. If you are offended for your own reasons then that is the least of my concerns.

So you're afraid to answer (as if i expected anything else), well at least that's now confirmed.

So you're afraid to answer (as if i expected anything else), well at least that's now confirmed.

It is confirmed you are looking to cause trouble and seem offended for some reason but won't say why. Why are you offended Bassman62 do you cheer at deaths of innocent civilians of Afghanistan? Do you think they are all backward and worthless people deserving of everything they get, as you posted in one of your deleted posts?

You quoted my post but failed to answer the central question of what is troubling you and why are you being so rude and offensive and indeed offended??

It is confirmed you are looking to cause trouble and seem offended for some reason but won't say why.

I'm not causing trouble the only conffirmation is that you are afraid to post your convictions, you made an ill judged remark that could have been meant for various targets.

I've asked you a simple question to which you're keen to shy away from answering other than to make assumptions

Is it a generalisation regarding scum (which deserves defining)?

Is it directed at anyone on this forum and if so who?

Readers don't hold your breath if previous avoidances are anything to go on.

Archived