'Women-friendly' mosques praised

You are easily upset chuff, when throwing around comments you ought to remember what goes around, comes around. Naah I'm just killing time and it's just about dead now anyway so I bid you good people Good Night!

Must be losing the argument eh ?

Does it have to be good or bad? Can it just not be seen as the way it is?

It has got nothing to do with equality like you have said it is the way it is yet you shall find people who like to moan & twist meanings/ways to their own personal gratification. I do not see the Muslim women crying about how they are "segregated" & treated unfairly from the men in the mosque. If anything I bet they are thinking thank goodness.

Long live girl power eh? :rolleyes: BS.

Do you want to compare other things?:D No need to spout off about sharing a car with your wife, I bought each member of my family the cars chap, so no you don't trump anything but create a cloud for yourself.:hihi:

Don't get yourself worked up I can only drive one car at a time, eh so doesn't matter how many are parked up eh?;)

But I don't share:D I just love to wind poor racists up that's all and apparently it works a treat. No I didn't call you are racist but there are enough about to spend a good evening in for.

Wish I could get inside your mind.

I could write a best seller and become a millionaire on the proceeds.

You bring up the amount of cars you have as if it was some kind of slam dunk situation and then when you're trumped on that it's no longer an issue to you.

I'm not wound up but I am a little confused about cloud references etc.

If you want to call me a racist why not do so directly instead of using snide slippery comments ?

I promise that I won't report you but can't guarantee that someone might.;)

It has got nothing to do with equality like you have said it is the way it is yet you shall find people who like to moan & twist meanings/ways to their own personal gratification. I do not see the Muslim women crying about how they are "segregated" & treated unfairly from the men in the mosque. If anything I bet they are thinking thank goodness. Long live girl power eh? :rolleyes: BS.

They better not if they know what's good for them.

It has got nothing to do with equality like you have said it is the way it is yet you shall find people who like to moan & twist meanings/ways to their own personal gratification. I do not see the Muslim women crying about how they are "segregated" & treated unfairly from the men in the mosque. If anything I bet they are thinking thank goodness.

Long live girl power eh? :rolleyes: BS.

Bet that's a fact..:hihi:

i've always said there is problems with islam and the way it treats certain people but these issues need addressing rather than oppressing muslims as a whole because of it.

That is simply not true. You have never confronted any of the muslim posters when they have expressed misogynistic or homophobic views, but you have consistently tried to label everyone who disagrees with the oppressive doctrines connected with the Islamic world as only saying it because they're racist. Your attempts to try and silence dissent and spoil threads that tried intelligent discussion are reknowned.

Over the years I have linked to many progressive campaigners and issues within Islam, here and overseas, which I received nothing but excoriating abuse for from the SF fundies - usually for the temerity to listen to the muslim women whose rights were constantly suppressed by their own communities. On each and every occasion, you sided with the fundies and attacked me (and the progressive campaigners themselves by extension).

Wish I could get inside your mind.

I could write a best seller and become a millionaire on the proceeds.

You bring up the amount of cars you have as if it was some kind of slam dunk situation and then when you're trumped on that it's no longer an issue to you.

I'm not wound up but I am a little confused about cloud references etc.

If you want to call me a racist why not do so directly instead of using snide slippery comments ?

I promise that I won't report you but can't guarantee that someone might.;)

You do have issues chuff, when throwing around snidy remarks you ought to remember others have a right to respond in like. Your post contains some snidy remarks about your wife not following on behind, what was that if not a dig?

What part of "moved on" don't you understand ?

The circles that I move in treat women as absolute equals.

But then they're mostly Christian.

My wife walks side by side with me not two paces behind.

She even drives on her own and doesn't need to tell me where she's going.

Pretty radical eh ?

The mention of your wife being somewhat special in having a car to drive when you allow her was responded to by myself mentioning that as a Muslim family I also have cars and no restriction on when they can be driven so no need for your own back slapping excercise. If you are still confused then some sort of medication may be more appropriate than SF.;)

The more delusions you have about trumping then the bigger the cloud you will cause around you, good job this is the internet and you can be kept at a safe and fragrance free distance.:hihi:

As for being a racist, chuff, if you make a racist comment, I will have no hesitation in pointing it out to you and sundry, and I invite you to report it to what ever authority you prefer. So don't use that as a threat on me dear it will not work and neither will your snidy comments go unchallenged despite you crying the victim afterwards.

You do have issues chuff, when throwing around snidy remarks you ought to remember others have a right to respond in like. Your post contains some snidy remarks about your wife not following on behind, what was that if not a dig?

The mention of your wife being somewhat special in having a car to drive when you allow her was responded to by myself mentioning that as a Muslim family I also have cars and no restriction on when they can be driven so no need for your own back slapping excercise. If you are still confused then some sort of medication may be more appropriate than SF.;)

The more delusions you have about trumping then the bigger the cloud you will cause around you, good job this is the internet and you can be kept at a safe and fragrance free distance.:hihi:

As for being a racist, chuff, if you make a racist comment, I will have no hesitation in pointing it out to you and sundry, and I invite you to report it to what ever authority you prefer. So don't use that as a threat on me dear it will not work and neither will your snidy comments go unchallenged despite you crying the victim afterwards.

Its a good job nobody keeps count of your racist comments then,you would be crying the victim forever..oops silly me you do ;)

That is simply not true. You have never confronted any of the muslim posters when they have expressed misogynistic or homophobic views, but you have consistently tried to label everyone who disagrees with the oppressive doctrines connected with the Islamic world as only saying it because they're racist. Your attempts to try and silence dissent and spoil threads that tried intelligent discussion are reknowned.

Over the years I have linked to many progressive campaigners and issues within Islam, here and overseas, which I received nothing but excoriating abuse for from the SF fundies - usually for the temerity to listen to the muslim women whose rights were constantly suppressed by their own communities. On each and every occasion, you sided with the fundies and attacked me (and the progressive campaigners themselves by extension).

errrrrrrrrrm

1: i dont "link" with anybody, i post alone, im not in cahoots in pm with anybody

2: sorry i dont manage to read EVERY post or thread that gets posted so i do miss stuff

3: I HAVE ALWAYS SAID there is problems with islam (same with rasta etc etc) regarding women and homosexuals, but wont stand by and watch the myriad of islamophobes post day by day hour by hour against muslims purely out of pure hatred and spite, the majority of it has NOTHING to do with equality, they just dont like them pure and simple, and have not one positive to say about muslims.....this thread shows it up yet again.

4: and tbh i dont bother reading tabs rants lol

and say / believe what you want about me, i ALWAYS try to post honestly.....even if its personal, and i know the above is true

its amazing the amount of people that are attacking me in this thread rather than commenting on the subject matter, whats the saying again "attack the message not the poster?"

Archived