'Women-friendly' mosques praised

errrrrrrrrrm

1: i dont "link" with anybody, i post alone, im not in cahoots in pm with anybody

2: sorry i dont manage to read EVERY post or thread that gets posted so i do miss stuff

3: I HAVE ALWAYS SAID there is problems with islam (same with rasta etc etc) regarding women and homosexuals, but wont stand by and watch the myriad of islamophobes post day by day hour by hour against muslims purely out of pure hatred and spite, the majority of it has NOTHING to do with equality, they just dont like them pure and simple, and have not one positive to say about muslims.....this thread shows it up yet again.

4: and tbh i dont bother reading tabs rants lol

and say / believe what you want about me, i ALWAYS try to post honestly.....even if its personal, and i know the above is true

its amazing the amount of people that are attacking me in this thread rather than commenting on the subject matter, whats the saying again "attack the message not the poster?"

But how do you know they are posting out of pure hatred or spite..they may just have a little more knowledge of the situation than you do,surely that's no reason to label anyone ?,you ought to try reading tabs rants it may show you why people like myself do not trust the religion and certain followers.

you ought to try reading tabs rants it may show you why people like myself do not trust the religion and its followers.

yet again, you take ONE person and tar everybody the same (whether its me or muslims) we have a shared view with tab so we must be exactly the same, were not

yet again, you take ONE person and tar everybody the same (whether its me or muslims) we have a shared view with tab so we must be exactly the same, were not

Ah but I dont take one person,I know lots like tab I see them and hear them everyday ,I saw the phones with videos of the beheadings on I saw the dancing re 7/7 while I was in a muslim country you dont think I base my suspicion of the religion solely on one poster do you ?

Ah but I dont take one person,I know lots like tab I see them and hear them everyday ,I saw the phones with videos of the beheadings on I saw the dancing re 7/7 while I was in a muslim country you dont think I base my suspicion of the religion solely on one poster do you ?

What are your views on women and homosexuality, in general?

What are your views on women and homosexuality, in general?

i love women..all women..homosexuality doesnt bother me unless its the outright effeminate get in your face type,then I feel sympathy for the ones who are trying to drop that image.I have lesbian and gay friends in fact one of my best mates son is gay...no problems whatsoever

but you STILL see a minority and have a world view about muslims on that

You are a one race pony Noddy don't pretend you are something we know you can never be. You know many like me, so where are they arguing their part on here? If they are not on here then they are not like me, SF is my obsession:hihi: and You my troll;) which ever username you post under.

To insinuate I offer some support for beheading or celebrations of nine-eleven or other things you accuse Muslims in a blanket fashion is very low life of you Noddy.

Maybe some one else can remember better but you claimed witness to dancing in the street at Fir Vale, but now that has changed to a Muslim country, now forgive me but that sounds very much like a lie.

You are a one race pony Noddy don't pretend you are something we know you can never be. You know many like me, so where are they arguing their part on here? If they are not on here then they are not like me, SF is my obsession.:hihi: You my troll;) which ever username you post under.

Its a one trick pony actually,and Im sorry to disappoint you but SF isnt the be all and end all of the majority of the populace,how many muslim countries do you suppose have posters on that use the forum ? Troll ? nemesis more like you have every right to defend your religion and I accept that..I have every right not to

i love women..all women..homosexuality doesnt bother me unless its the outright effeminate get in your face type,then I feel sympathy for the ones who are trying to drop that image.I have lesbian and gay friends in fact one of my best mates son is gay...no problems whatsoever

If you love all women, why do you take such issue with some of the women's issues that I have raised?

Archived