'Women-friendly' mosques praised

I have every right not to

thats the thing innit

you dont need to defend it, how about just accepting some people do it, some people get along peacefully with everybody else, most arent terrorists ......thats all i want

i have no affinity with islam either...im athiest, but i believe people have a right to believe in something free from hatred

thats the thing innit

you dont need to defend it, how about just accepting some people do it, some people get along peacefully with everybody else, most arent terrorists ......thats all i want

i have no affinity with islam either...im athiest, but i believe people have a right to believe in something free from hatred

I dont start the threads I post on them and when I see something that I disagree with I post ..that, I believe, is the premise of forums

But how do you know they are posting out of pure hatred or spite..they may just have a little more knowledge of the situation than you do,surely that's no reason to label anyone ?,you ought to try reading tabs rants it may show you why people like myself do not trust the religion and certain followers.
WTF? What rants have I made that have been religious? How does whatever I say make a religious rant but what you say is from you and not a Christian rant? Noddy you have overstepped your mark racist boy!!:rant:

I dont start the threads I post on them and when I see something that I disagree with I post ..that, I believe, is the premise of forums

youve NEVER uttered one single positive remark about muslims, that means you dont like them...full stop

Because im not a yes man if I see what I perceive to be a problem, Im not like some on here blindly agreeing with everything, I confront it
Likewise, I confront your bigotry, take the white sheet and the pointy pillow case off and play ball fella.

Archived