'Women-friendly' mosques praised

I don't think you can put a single thread on iggy.

But you don't have to, just don't click on it ... simples? :)

BUT sometimes I click on threads erroneously (ERM that means by mistake) even though I accidentally spelt it incorrectly.:)

The old fashioned thinking you refer to is actually a simple british predisposition towards prudishness many attempts have been made to have combined toilets but both sexes are uncomfortable with the idea.

So there is no reason to assume this would change just because you are religious so seperate washing areas is a sensible idea.

My bold

Why should it be better achieved this way i can only assume that you and your religion believe women are likely to just gossip which would distract you from your male contemplations.

If this is not the case why not keep your two halls and just have them mixed that way the numbers in a single room are reduced and you're not being sexist.

Spare us the nooty lectures please I am quite familiar with simple British predisposition towards prudishness. This is not my idea to have sepparate halls and you are not someone I am answerable to or need to explain myself to so please take a running jump. Where these ever newer usernames keep popping up from spouting the same old drivel?

the pathetic man sets up a scenario of women gossiping then prompltly attributes his warped thinking onto me as though I had stated that as a fact, what an idiotic assertion?:loopy:

But its what you consider injustice and what other people dont,Im not saying that all of your ideas are wrong but I may have occasion to question what you perceive to be an injustice and I dont..same sex parenting for example... but thats an issue for another thread

Fair enough. Just don't make it personal.:thumbsup:

BUT sometimes I click on threads erroneously (ERM that means by mistake) even though I accidentally spelt it incorrectly.:)

well you click back out of it without reading it...its not rocket science :P

Is there any reason why you are posting on a thread you wish to ignore?:suspect: Maybe to build up the post count on a spare identity?

Archived