'Women-friendly' mosques praised

Is the daughter question next? You know the one about Jewish American soldiers? Pathetic baffoon.

I don't run any sodding Mosque and therefore am not in a position to welcome or unwelcome anybody to any such place. However I welcome the news that changes have been made in some of the Mosques where there has been a demand for change by the ladies concerned. You see Noddy I don't believe in dictating to other people how they should live their lives when I don't know a single thing about them so horses for courses and each situation has a solution on it's own merit. The dictating and demands are yours and your racist friends forte.

Well, that's good. So, has this 'demand' come from within? If so, the accusations made by some of imposing western values on a different culture are unfounded.

So basically you are not discussing what the reply is but demand I only answer i agreement to your questions. Go forth and multiply Ratty. What is boring is the fact you have not addressed a single point raised earlier but posted a list for me to answer or else. The answer is there but of course it doesn't fit in with your agenda so is ignored and yet after examples of rape by you of the English language you have the audacity to question my understanding of the language. Gets better :lol:

So basically you are not discussing what the reply is but demand I only answer i agreement to your questions. Go forth and multiply Ratty. What is boring is the fact you have not addressed a single point raised earlier but posted a list for me to answer or else. The answer is there but of course it doesn't fit in with your agenda so is ignored and yet after examples of rape by you of the English language you have the audacity to question my understanding of the language. Gets better :lol:

If you have no wish to answer my questions in a succinct polite manner fair enough Im sure you have good reason ,in fact Im damn certain you have good reason,that doesnt mean you have to resort to gutter language.

Well, that's good. So, has this 'demand' come from within? If so, the accusations made by some of imposing western values on a different culture are unfounded.

Do you really have any contact with any Muslim women at all Suffragette, as it seems you isolate yourself completely and only guess at what they must be thinking and what their reasons must be etc.

Nothing changes in any society of it's own accord and almost certainly never because of snidy comments from those who are perceived as the enemy, but changes are brought about from within by people who's life is affected.

The idea that women are somehow some sort of prisoners without a voice is ludicrous, they are Mothers Sisters and Daughters of the men who are accused of subjugating them. Culture may have some differences but the women command far more respect in Islamic society than is given credit for by many.

Calm down my dear ..after all it is only a forum.

What is your views on female homosexuality and its place in the muslim religion ?

Do you really have any contact with any Muslim women at all Suffragette, as it seems you isolate yourself completely and only guess at what they must be thinking and what their reasons must be etc.

Nothing changes in any society of it's own accord and almost certainly never because of snidy comments from those who are perceived as the enemy, but changes are brought about from within by people who's life is affected.

The idea that women are somehow some sort of prisoners without a voice is ludicrous, they are Mothers Sisters and Daughters of the men who are accused of subjugating them. Culture may have some differences but the women command far more respect in Islamic society than is given credit for by many.

Yes I do, I have several female Muslim friends in the UK. I've also heard women (who are more acquaintances than friends) from Islamic countries express their dissatisfaction. I don't make all this up you know.:roll:

If you have no wish to answer my questions in a succinct polite manner fair enough I'm sure you have good reason ,in fact I'm damn certain you have good reason,that doesnt mean you have to resort to gutter language.
I have told you before to leave my family out of discussion but if you have some sort of a fetish about mentioning American Jewish soldiers and fancy their equipment then that is your personal choice, why bring it into a discussion about Mosques and women being welcomed into them?

My language may not be perfect but one thing I do know is that you of all people can't boast about being better, Bangy you are no more British than I am so cry over that all you like.

In the linked article in the OP, it states:

"Secure and safe places for the performance of prayer for women are long overdue and will be warmly welcomed by women who have been struggling to deliver on these sought after requirements for several decades."

Why would a mosque not be a secure and safe place for women? Genuine question by the way.

Yes I do, I have several female Muslim friends in the UK. I've also heard women (who are more acquaintances than friends) from Islamic countries express their dissatisfaction. I don't make all this up you know.:roll:
I'm sorry for questioning you but your question just seemed out of touch as though Muslims are a different species and don't enjoy the same relationships as rest of human kind. The surprise for many maybe that all human relationships complete with love, affection, conflicts and mini wars, heartaches and domestics exist just like the rest of society why would it be any different just because they are Muslims?

Tell me tabby,getting back to the OP,would you welcome Muslim women into the mosque as equal to the male members of the mosque with the same freedom and privileges.

Interestingly in Makkah where the holy mosque is the women & men do pray together.

Archived