'Women-friendly' mosques praised

ive known plenty of muslims over the years as it happens

when you get on a bus and your encountered by a "muslim" looking driver do you instantly think of suicide bombers........or just talk to him like a normal human being?

I to know plenty of muslims good and bad.

As for identities maybe you are not familiar with how many id's we have seen Noddy use, do you think he has been here from the date shown by his name? :nono::nono:No sir he has been here pedaling the same rubbish a lot longer. That is just one example.;)

i wonder why that is:huh: could it be that the mods are in fear of banning a muslim poster .you yourself are on a par with the same people you argue with on here yet you still here ? if what you say is true and people come on here under false identities (which is not allowed) why you still got your same username? thats one for the conspiraces on here :hihi:

i wonder why that is:huh: could it be that the mods are in fear of banning a muslim poster .you yourself are on a par with the same people you argue with on here yet you still here ? if what you say is true and people come on here under false identities (which is not allowed) why you still got your same username? thats one for the conspiraces on here :hihi:
That is the advantage of being Muslim you see there is a government directive to all forums not to ban or upset any Muslims.;) Is that what you wanted to read?

It may also be that mine is not a false identity of convenience, and I've had my fair share of disciplinary procedures of SF:blush:

:headbang:

I to know plenty of muslims good and bad.

I don't know any 'bad' ones. I know quite a few women who struggle with the clash of cultures between their faith and Western liberalism, they all without fail hide aspects of their Western lifestyle from their families.

most people do..............but still insist on demonising all

I think the reasons for this are as follows:

• That many non-Muslims find it baffling how Islam is a way of life for so many even to the extent of toilet habits (I use this as an example because of the recent thread on here);

• that even those who profess to be moderate appear reluctant to condemn the acts and proselytizing of the extremists and fanatics, therefore it is inferred that there is an underlying tacit agreement;

• that there is vocal criticism from many Muslims of our way of life, it is not just one sided.

It's a potent mixture and inevitably leads to conflict.

I think the reasons for this are as follows:

• That many non-Muslims find it baffling how Islam is a way of life for so many even to the extent of toilet habits (I use this as an example because of the recent thread on here);

• that even those who profess to be moderate appear reluctant to condemn the acts and proselytizing of the extremists and fanatics, therefore it is inferred that there is an underlying tacit agreement;

• that there is vocal criticism from many Muslims of our way of life, it is not just one sided.

It's a potent mixture and inevitably leads to conflict.

yeah but it baffles me when even somebody knows muslims, knows THEY dont do the above and STILL do it???

Like there was a guy at work he hated muslims, ranted about the same stuff as people on here do, even was happy iraqis in their own country were dieing never mind here

yet one of his best mates is a muslim

surely that showed that not all muslims do what the papers feed?

yeah but it baffles me when even somebody knows muslims, knows THEY dont do the above and STILL do it???

Like there was a guy at work he hated muslims, ranted about the same stuff as people on here do, even was happy iraqis in their own country were dieing never mind here

That applies to all types of people who are perceived as 'other' and 'different'. How many times have you heard someone spout off about how all blacks are criminals, but hey my next door neighbour is black and he's OK or all gays are screaming queens and will shag anything but moves, but my cousin is gay and he's not like that etc? People in fact consider the ones that they know to be atypical which is why they are more accepting.

Now think about that answer Mel..I know loads of muslims and as people i get on with them its when their religion kicks in that they change ,I question what the muslim religion stands for ,you say i dont post positive ,maybe because the negative part of the religion by far outweighs any positive there may be.As a little teat Mel in your own time and space list any positives you can think of re the religion,and I dont mean .."Abdul helped an old lady over the road " type and I dont mean things that may have happened a thousand years ago , and then list the negatives that have been shown about the religion.The suppression of women for one as highlighted in the OP..... and I wont mention the obvious...Weigh it up

Archived