'Women-friendly' mosques praised

We have, for a variety of reasons. However, that is largely in part because the stigma of divorce and single parenthood have been removed and we're more mobile than we used to be, which have eroded the nuclear and extended family units. I'd much rather that people had a choice and could go where the work is and did not feel trapped within unhappy relationships and marriages.

me too

i also would like the community spirit back and get rid of the crime, violence and degradation we have these days

never said other types of person dont hold the same values, this was about positives in islam and got you going with two

yes i can imagine a muslim and a jew as neighbours, again i think your ALWAYS viewing the term muslim as a more extreme version.....NOT ALL (in fact barely any) are the raving, foaming at the mouth type

we as a society have slowly lost our community spirit and family commitments thats why we have what is termed "a broken britain"

You're very naive.................maybe you should look at the symptoms of your "broken Britain" and then go and look at the state of most muslim majority countries......You dont know your born.

me too

i also would like the community spirit back and get rid of the crime, violence and degradation we have these days

So would I. However, some communities can be stiflingly oppressive, judgemental, parochial and enslaving, particularly religious ones. And before anyone jumps on me, I am not applying this to just Muslim ones.

You're very naive.................maybe you should look at the symptoms of your "broken Britain" and then go and look at the state of most muslim majority countries......You dont know your born.

sigh

yet again your on about general muslims but comparing to HARDLINE muslim countries

what about the muslim miss USA i posted a while ago? she was from a barely religious family (indeed apparently she went to a catholic school in her native lebanon)

THERE is differences in how people live and think religiously

STOP thinking of all muslims as hardline fanatics

sigh

yet again your on about general muslims but comparing to HARDLINE muslim countries

what about the muslim miss USA i posted a while ago? she was from a barely religious family (indeed apparently she went to a catholic school in her native lebanon)

THERE is differences in how people live and think religiously

STOP thinking of all muslims as hardline fanatics

For Bangy I am the embodiment of a hard line fanatic. :lol:

Archived