'Women-friendly' mosques praised

There goes mel again.... keep it up lad ..when are you converting ?

Im not any of those ..you seem to be intent on joining though ....must be all the glue

ey up Bangy, didn't you once claim to be black when you were posting as Glamrocker?:hihi:;)

ey up Bangy, didn't you once claim to be black when you were posting as Glamrocker?:hihi:;)

Do they phone you up just for you to turn the computer on and make a idiot of yourself ?Or are you just naturally obtuse ?..The report buttons that way "V" if you really wish to make a fool of yourself ...oh and you forgot somebody called The Rat according to tabby

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh.

*raises hands in despair*

You wont get a straight answer, it seems the apologists have all got their heads together to have the thread closed by using false accusations..a normal ploy on their part when they struggle for answers.I will give them time to answer and desist from posting on here for a while .doubtless they will still try have it closed though...apologies Suffragette

You wont get a straight answer, it seems the apologists have all got their heads together to have the thread closed by using false accusations..a normal ploy on their part when they struggle for answers.I will give them time to answer and desist from posting on here for a while .doubtless they will still try have it closed though...apologies Suffragette

Thanks Noddy. I would like someone to address that point. If as it is maintained:

Maybe the difference is the Muslims don't measure every aspect of life with sex as basis of all rules

Why is it that segregation of the sexes seems to underpin many facets of Islamic cultures? Surely it is by this very fact alone that sex (fear and/or temptation of) is being measured as a basis for all rules?:huh:

Suffy, don't waste any more of your time. The only Muslims that post on here are the equivalent of 'political activists', imo. They're here to explain away anything that people might feel uneasy about and try to achieve acceptance of it.

I've become more and more convinced that the id 'tab1' is a multiple persona ID, due to the several different posting styles it adopts. And the main style is so different from that of the original tab1 that it can't realistically be the same person.

I now only believe in people I've actually seen in real life. The rest could be anything or anyone. I know it's hard to keep your fingers still when you see something that gets your goat, but don't feed the trolls. It's just giving them a wider audience than they deserve.

Archived