'Women-friendly' mosques praised

I'm sorry but it's too late for explanations now. You made a serious allegation about something I'm supposed to have said which I can't accept I said anything like it ever. It's no laughing matter and if anyone ought to be saying it's hurtful, that person would be me, not you.

You only have to look at my postings just on this one thread to see that I'm always even handed and fair, if I don't agree with something I say so, straight out. I don't have to pussyfoot around because I've always been totally straight about my opinions.

I'm not racist in any way whatsoever, skin colour makes no impact on me and never has. I object to religions purely on the way they impact on people's lives and the amount of sexism and homophobia they espouse. The two worst culprits being Islam and Judaism, imo. They're not just religions, they're basically the same in imposing a whole way of life, not just for Sundays, and that's when it goes beyond a joke.

Anyway, I'm done now, as I said above. I'm angry and also very disappointed. :(

Ruby, you can't have a rational discussion with most of the Muslim posters on here especially tab1.

Here's a guy that stated that Muslim women were respected in Islamic society.

I answered that that was because they didn't get too uppity and demand equal rights with their male brethren or patrons as it were.

I then asked if he thought that they were actually equal.

As of now I have been called simple and a moron and there's no reason for a forthcoming answer.

The inference being that it's none of my business.

Seeing as how a claim was made without substance I thought that an answer would be in order.

Please hang in, contribute to further debates but keep a little scepticism alive as to what anyone posts, present contributor included. :thumbsup:

Update:- From another thread seems I'm also a bigot too.

Shouldn't be long before "nazi" is trotted out.

Oye KHABARDAAR!!:o:D

Indeed apart from the racist troll or trolls I have respect for all forum users including Madam Rubydazzler and yourself and would respond with polite manner to all irrespective of gender, religion or age or colour for that matter. There are a few who get riled at anything I say because they feel like settling an old score but generally most of SF members are amenable people.

I think you are right. I don't want to compare but it is like Grahame he is a target because of the religion he practices with those who abhor it. Though Grahame gets right on my knockers when we seem to agree to disagree on the similarities between Islam & Christianity I would not single him out based on his religion as many users do that on here & are unable too differentiate between the person typing on the laptop & the religion they practice.

Oscar Wilde has nothing to worry about with you around, does he? :hihi:
Nor anybody about Oscar Wild being around I guess, did you know he died or iwill that be news for you?:loopy:You are a very funny man I have seen you on the other forum and you are a truble maker.

Nor anybody about Oscar Wild being around I guess, did you know he died or iwill that be news for you?:loopy:You are a very funny man I have seen you on the other forum and you are a truble maker.

That makes no sense.

In any case, there is no point making a serious point because the same old Muslim party line is always trotted out.

If you don't mind me asking is there another forum for Sheffield folks?

That makes no sense.

In any case, there is no point making a serious point because the same old Muslim party line is always trotted out.

What is the old muslim party line?

Archived