'Women-friendly' mosques praised

As you know, it includes the words "racist" and "troll".

I really did try to ask a reasonable question earlier, but it got lost in the accusations and insults. The debate simply goes downhill from there.

I actually did not that is why I asked.

I don't think you are racist or a troll perhaps trying to be funny in places but neither of the other two.

What was your question or which page was it on it?

As you know, it includes the words "racist" and "troll".

I really did try to ask a reasonable question earlier, but it got lost in the accusations and insults. The debate simply goes downhill from there.

Whilst you were asking reasonable questions you were getting reasonable replies but when you started trolling then you get shafted, seems fair.

I actually did not that is why I asked.

I don't think you are racist or a troll perhaps trying to be funny in places but neither of the other two.

What was your question or which page was it on it?

I'm sure you can find it if you go back.

Sometimes humour is the only way when you feel you're banging your head against a wall. But that's all it is - humour.

But your reply ignored most of what I said and reverted to the party line.
On the contrary I posted a factual piece of information that another poster had already given reasons for his defense of Muslims which you came out with what I regard as insulting, end of respect!:rant:

On the contrary I posted a factual piece of information that another poster had already given reasons for his defense of Muslims which you came out with what I regard as insulting, end of respect!:rant:

Oh please tab don't stop respecting him.

How would we tell.? :rolleyes:

Oh please tab don't stop respecting him.

How would we tell.? :rolleyes:

We? why would the Royal 'we' need to tell anything? Can't you post on your own chuff do you have to have someone holding your hand?

Archived