'Women-friendly' mosques praised

And your way of thinking ?I haven't attacked any race only a religion.

A religion may I say founded by a admitted paedophile who if he were alive in this country today would now be serving time and have a prominent place on the sex offender list.

You've said something about his muslim world which has turned u into a racist?? ffs. Hes the sort of person who'd side with anything bad a muslim does. Brain washed or what?

And there you have Bangy in all his element:hihi: A troll who has had explanation afetr explanation but sticks to the party line as though to discuss and understand something would be against his religion. Good one:hihi:

Yes Bangy you made an accusation that suicide bombers have been attacking barracks here in Britain, I asked for proof, so where was that? Or is this another one of making a claim without backing it up and moving on to the next sound-bite?

Can you show me my statement saying that please ?

By the way I see you have you joined the tabby brainwashed club

who were you in your previous existence because by your post count and your join date you shouldnt even know who The Banging man is...OOPs

Let me make it easier for you and your buddies to understand

Noddyhlder joined SF november 2009

the banging mans last post I could find 11/1/ 2010...seems to be 2 months difference there

and just to prove Im not racist I will integrate with my brethren

Kabacha..joined may 2010..4 months after the banging man was last heard of

Can you show me my statement saying that please ?

By the way I see you have you joined the tabby brainwashed club

who were you in your previous existence because by your post count and your join date you shouldnt even know who The Banging man is...OOPs

Let me make it easier for you and your buddies to understand

Noddyhlder joined SF november 2009

the banging mans last post I could find 11/1/ 2010...seems to be 2 months difference there

and just to prove Im not racist I will integrate with my brethren

Kabacha..joined may 2010..4 months after the banging man was last heard of

After all that you still suspect others:roll:

It isn't difficult to get you going Bangy Just answer the question posed to you, why do you keep moving the argument when it goes against you?

Can you not see you admitted to being Bangy only a few pages ago, in which even Madam Rubydazzler said she agreed with me.

How many people have called you Bangy seems your nick name my friend so I used it because it gets you going. Why is that you get very upset? Also why not discuss one thing at a time? You just ignore a point when it goes against you and move on to another accusation Bangy. Why is that? :lol:

Its only my nickname in your paranoiac brain .

You want to have another go at answering some questions or do you want to log out and comeback as someone else ,its not multiple identities with you is it,its multiple personalities,ones losing bring on the other one to back yourself,what do you do run between laptops ?

OOps I see you edited ,get your personalities mixed up did you

Its only my nickname in your paranoiac brain .

You want to have another go at answering some questions or do you want to log out and comeback as someone else ,its not multiple identities with you is it,its multiple personalities,ones losing bring on the other one to back yourself,what do you do run between laptops ?

OOps I see you edited ,get your personalities mixed up did you

Don't be silly man I only went out to shops for a bit:hihi: Paranoid or what? I despair, honestly:roll:

Don't be silly man I only went out to shops for a bit:hihi: Paranoid or what? I despair, honestly:roll:

well one good things come of your futile attempts at arguing..you've learned a new word

better start brushing up on the final word in your statement ,at the moment you have not got the foggiest idea of its meaning

Back to the OP

Tabby does your wife have the same freedom as you in your local mosque?,if not would you back her in a fight to change her freedom against your mosque elders ?

Speaking of which would you support the right of muslim women to wear whatever they want?

Back to the OP

Tabby does your wife have the same freedom as you in your local mosque?,if not would you back her in a fight to change her freedom against your mosque elders ?

She would have to be more religious to fight to get into a Mosque I'm afraid. Maybe you would do well to appreciate Muslims lives don't revolve around the Mosque any more than yours revolves around the Church. Don't give yourself extra status because it suites your argument Bangy Muslims are like the rest of people living and working around in the community in Sheffield.

Yes my wife has as much freedom as any western wife and we do all things thatnormal couples do, why do you thing it would be otherwise because we happen to be Muslim. Just shows how out of touch you are and the far fetched image you have of normal everyday Muslims.

Archived