'Women-friendly' mosques praised

Provide examples Noddy where that has happened? Fault is with idiots blaming religion when it comes to Muslims and blaming politics when it gets closer to home. Just look at the scum who murdered catholics in name of their religion in 1972. Oh I forgot that was politics but never with Muslims eh?:loopy:

The thirty eight years of lies by that religion to cover up Murder of innocent people and yet we hear so much about pride of the forces.

The Iraqis and the Afghanis are not going to get the same justice are they?

Double standards of the bleating hate-mongers always on a troll. C of E Religion of liars and deceivers blames everybody else and yet has little to be proud of at home, shame!!

So all the beheading s that happened were not committed in the name of Allah

9/11 was not committed in the name of Allah

7/7 was not committed in the name of Allah

You into changing history now

Provide examples Noddy where that has happened? Fault is with idiots blaming religion when it comes to Muslims and blaming politics when it gets closer to home. Just look at the scum who murdered catholics in name of their religion in 1972. Oh I forgot that was politics but never with Muslims eh?:loopy:

The thirty eight years of lies by that religion to cover up Murder of innocent people and yet we hear so much about pride of the forces.

The Iraqis and the Afghanis are not going to get the same justice are they?

Double standards of the bleating hate-mongers always on a troll. C of E Religion of liars and deceivers blames everybody else and yet has little to be proud of at home, shame!!

Careful tabby your true anti Christian feelings are starting to show

Careful tabby your true anti Christian feelings are starting to show

There's nothing wrong with being anti-Christianity (I assume you mean) or anti any religion, after all they are ideologies which can be deconstructed and critiqued like any other.

There are liars, sickos, weirdos, fanatics, fundamentalists, hypocrites and murderers of all faiths.

Christian ideology was central to the Holocaust.

The Catholic Church was the first state to recognize nazi Germany (Vatican Concordat) and has yet to excommunicate Hitler. The Catholic Church has a long and sordid history of persecuting Jews. Fundamentally, the church provided the "rationale" for the reign of Europe's crowns. Read James Carroll's "Constantine's Sword" for a thoroughly researched history. The Office of the Inquisitor is still open for business; it has been simply renamed.

This doen't mean catholicism is an evil religion.

It means religions often attract nutjobs.

There's nothing wrong with being anti-Christianity (I assume you mean) or anti any religion, after all they are ideologies which can be deconstructed and critiqued like any other.

There are liars, sickos, weirdos, fanatics, fundamentalists, hypocrites and murderers of all faiths.

Of course there's nothing wrong with it ,after all I'm outspoken against the principle of Islam,I don't hide it unlike tabby who would like everyone to think he is a perfect example of neutrality and peace on earth,he's quick to jump in and label others but the truth be known he is no different to the people he continually insults,sorry there is a difference ,he wont admit it

So all the beheading s that happened were not committed in the name of Allah

Yes there is no punishment perscribed by religion or God, people make those rules and decissions to carry out such acts out of vengence, a little like the innocent people killed by the Army on bloody Sunday.

9/11 was not committed in the name of Allah

Correct, it was direct result of American medaling in the Middle East and bombing in Sudan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_pharmaceutical_factory

7/7 was not committed in the name of Allah

Correct, you know the answer anyway but just pretend to be ignorant, Iraq may have something to do with it.

You into changing history now

No Noddy you need to learn History instead of guessing at it.

Christian ideology was central to the Holocaust.

The Catholic Church was the first state to recognize nazi Germany (Vatican Concordat) and has yet to excommunicate Hitler. The Catholic Church has a long and sordid history of persecuting Jews. Fundamentally, the church provided the "rationale" for the reign of Europe's crowns. Read James Carroll's "Constantine's Sword" for a thoroughly researched history. The Office of the Inquisitor is still open for business; it has been simply renamed.

This doen't mean catholicism is an evil religion.

It means religions often attract nutjobs.

Past history is past history ,its what is happening now that should concern you.

I don't think anybody would deny that the Bible has its fair share of questionable decisions and statements ,"Eye for a eye" etc much like parts of the quoran what differs is the bible evolved with the times.."Thou shalt not kill" the quoran has not its still stuck in the "eye for an eye" mode

Yes there is no punishment perscribed by religion or God, people make those rules and decissions to carry out such acts out of vengence, a little like the innocent people killed by the Army on bloody Sunday.

Correct, it was direct result of American medaling in the Middle East and bombing in Sudan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_pharmaceutical_factory

Correct, you know the answer anyway but just pretend to be ignorant, Iraq may have something to do with it.

No Noddy you need to learn History instead of guessing at it.

I'll leave this example of your ignorance to the decisions of others :loopy:

Of course there's nothing wrong with it ,after all I'm outspoken against the principle of Islam,I don't hide it unlike tabby who would like everyone to think he is a perfect example of neutrality and peace on earth,he's quick to jump in and label others but the truth be known he is no different to the people he continually insults,sorry there is a difference ,he wont admit it
It is a mirror to you Noddy of how idiotic it is to blame a religion for acts of violence and criminality by people, especially when those people have myriad of reasons for doing what they do, but you condense it all to put it in the Islam pigeon hole.:loopy:

I'll leave this example of your ignorance to the decisions of others :loopy:
You had some internal communication about the decision making process of those others? can't you just take facts rather than make up your own lies?:loopy:

You may do well to read the answer given and it may be beyond you but try to understand what is written therein.

Archived