'Women-friendly' mosques praised

It is a mirror to you Noddy of how idiotic it is to blame a religion for acts of violence and criminality by people, especially when those people have myriad of reasons for doing what they do, but you condense it all to put it in the Islam pigeon hole.:loopy:

Tell me what is the common thread that runs through 9/11,7/7 the English and American etc beheading s ,Bosnians decapitating Serbs in the Srebrenica massacre,The Sharm bombing etc etc..answers please in no more than one word

tell me what is the common thread that runs through 9/11,7/7 the english and american etc beheading s ,bosnians decapitating serbs in the srebrenica massacre,the sharm bombing etc etc..answers please in no more than one word
america?!!......

You might want to have another go at what happened at the Srebrenica massacre.

america?!!......

You might want to have another go at what happened at the Srebrenica massacre.

well

your right on a couple of the examples..America was targeted at 9/11,there were Americans beheaded but Im sorry tabby ,no cigar that's not the common thread, try again

well

your right on a couple of the examples..America was targeted at 9/11,there were Americans beheaded but Im sorry tabby ,no cigar that's not the common thread, try again

The answer is actually in two words but since you asked for one word answer because two words get a bit difficult for you to understand, the second word after American would have been medaling.

It's late and you are on a no brainer trying to justify your loudmouth rantings about Islam when there is no proof that terrorist attacks committed by some Muslims were carried as an instruction from religion.:loopy: Politics Noddy Politics the old rule is that countries don't have friends but interests. The Americans look after their interests of world domination and use brainwashed people like you to achieve acceptance of their atrocities as justified. Murder is never Justified and they have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people not just a handful that that you bleat about who were no doubt killed in revenge. No justification for Murder Noddy not even by the Americans.

Provide examples Noddy where that has happened? Fault is with idiots blaming religion when it comes to Muslims and blaming politics when it gets closer to home. Just look at the scum who murdered catholics in name of their religion in 1972. Oh I forgot that was politics but never with Muslims eh?:loopy:

The thirty eight years of lies by that religion to cover up Murder of innocent people and yet we hear so much about pride of the forces.

The Iraqis and the Afghanis are not going to get the same justice are they?

Double standards of the bleating hate-mongers always on a troll. C of E Religion of liars and deceivers blames everybody else and yet has little to be proud of at home, shame!!

What on earth is this gibberish about!. Catholics murdered in the name of what religion?.

And what precisely are you calling the C of E liars and deceivers for?, what is it they should not be proud of?.

What on earth is this gibberish about!. Catholics murdered in the name of what religion?.

And what precisely are you calling the C of E liars and deceivers for?, what is it they should not be proud of?.

Post#430 coupled with today's news of Bloody Sunday admission of killing innocent Catholic people after a cover up of thirty eight years.

the post was understood and answered by the person it was addressed to.;)

The answer is actually in two words but since you asked for one word answer because two words get a bit difficult for you to understand, the second word after American would have been medaling.

It's late and you are on a no brainer trying to justify your loudmouth rantings about Islam when there is no proof that terrorist attacks committed by some Muslims were carried as an instruction from religion.:loopy: Politics Noddy Politics the old rule is that countries don't have friends but interests. The Americans look after their interests of world domination and use brainwashed people like you to achieve acceptance of their atrocities as justified. Murder is never Justified and they have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people not just a handful that that you bleat about who were no doubt killed in revenge. No justification for Murder Noddy not even by the Americans.

Is this the same world domination that Islam seeks,do I detect a hint of the green eyed monster here.....you seem to be struggling for an answer...again...Im sure that any twelve year old who takes current affairs at school can help you...brainwashed! that's rich coming from someone who belongs to a religion founded on brain washing and suppression...which brings us back to the OP and the suppression of women in the muslim religion,do you ever see a time when Women can be equal to men inside the mosques..I.e pray with them in the same room ,and dont give me that pony about being tempted by the opposite sex you tried earlier ,civilised people can and do keep such feelings in abeyance,surely you've seen men and women on tv in Christian churches worshipping as equals ,Iv never seen a x rated broadcast church service yet..Tell me is it the men or the women who are not to be trusted ?

Post#430 coupled with today's news of Bloody Sunday admission of killing innocent Catholic people after a cover up of thirty eight years.

After considering it a little more i think i got the point of that post sorry for interrupting!, as you were.:roll:

Man, to say that the people killed on Bloody Sunday were killed in the name of the Church of England, or that the cover up was for the religion, is sick.

The people were killed by very frightened young soldiers panicking rather than murdering. And any cover up was primarily for political rather than religious reasons. Please bare in mind that the situation was EXTREMELY fragile at the time........

Archived