'Women-friendly' mosques praised

Acts of terrorism are committed by fanatics of all kinds of movements and belief systems, whether they're anti-abortionists, animal rights activists, religious extremists, political dissidents and so on. The common denominators are fanaticism and dogmatism.

No I clicked on Bangy username instead and found how the thread started

And by page thirty two you had made little progress prompting this post from me and it seems so familiar :hihi:

Nothing to do with me that thread it was started before I joined,and here's me thinking you had got a grasp of the workings of the calendar, never mind Im sure if you go and see your GP he will put you onto someone who will treat your paranoia, your right though on reading through it ,its like deja vue ..Tabby spouting the same old excuses and diversions .

Acts of terrorism are committed by fanatics of all kinds of movements and belief systems, whether they're anti-abortionists, animal rights activists, religious extremists, political dissidents and so on. The common denominators are fanaticism and dogmatism.
Absolutically, well said:)

Nothing to do with me that thread it was started before I joined,................
Correction before you joined under this username.

Read this interaction

I remind you of when I challeged you to set up a topic on Islam, you did and then did a prompt runner :lol: you are just gas.

No you and your cronies diverted the thread and got it pulled.

Right in reply to tab1's challenge here we are

The general outlook on the Islam religion as..........

Please note the word 'Challenge'!!:hihi:

Read this interaction

And your point on the word ? Is the conception of joining dates too much for you tabby?I do am qualified to teach basic English as a 2nd language special rate for you £35 ph

Read this interaction

Noted, and your point is,

if you put "challenge" into search it comes up with at least 300.:rolleyes:

Alright retep, Hail Hitler!

Why don't you fnd out just how 'female friendly' this mosque is?

You could wear a burqua and report your findings back here!:cool:

You put the word challenge into a search to find out what I meant? My oh my aren't you the clever one?:hihi:

No point in explaining it to you backward peter you wouldn't understand anyway. Put that into search and see what it comes up with.:roll:

You put the word challenge into a search to find out what I meant? My oh my aren't you the clever one?:hihi:

No point in explaining it to you backward peter you wouldn't understand anyway. Put that into search and see what it comes up with.:roll:

Well I could have put your version, (or is it one of your other guises) in,

"challeged" you must learn them to use the spellchecker, it avoids confusion :hihi:

So to summarise:

This House believes that women in Islam do not have equal status (hence the thread title) and the words Muslim and terrorism are synonymous

vs

This House believes that women in Islam are equal and anyone who disagrees is racist

Archived