'Women-friendly' mosques praised

im not a muslim

and i really dont hate muslims

i do feel pity for them

:hihi: Oh you sad person...We feel sorry for you that you have to keep on coming on here under different usernames & trolling. It must make up for the void in your life.

First of all no-one is apologising & secondly if the OP (generalisation)is discriminating against a religion or race inciting & instigating hatred (but cry any excuse going :rolleyes: by sugar coating their true motive) then what is it?

Obviously you havent thought about your reply,the OP is Melthebel probably the last person on here to ,as you put it,incite hatred .

Obviously you havent thought about your reply,the OP is Melthebel probably the last person on here to ,as you put it,incite hatred .

Not sure if I have. You said the apologist jump on the band wagon when missing the point? Of another user. Hmmm & then target the OP as being racist. That was my answer to your Q). In my first post to you ;)

what are you on? debate the issue not the debater, simples!

How about you stop debating with your wooden spoon. Simples!

Is Ruth back? Or what his name.. The Daddy?

Not sure if I have. You said the apologist jump on the band wagon when missing the point? Of another user. Hmmm & then target the OP as being racist. That was my answer to your Q). In my first post to you ;)

I dont understand this answer ,are you saying I have accused the OP of being racist ?:huh:

I totally agree with Noddy for the first time, indeed Mel would be the last person to incite hatred, where as Noddy would be the first:hihi:

Ironically Noddy seems to acknowledge that in the above quote, strange init?

I totally agree with Noddy for the first time, indeed Mel would be the last person to incite hatred, where as Noddy would be the first:hihi:

Ironically Noddy seems to acknowledge that in the above quote, strange init?

ASh tabby ,I don't incite hatred ,I don't stand on street corners shouting muslims out ,I simply come on here and tell the truth about what I perceive of your religion you answer back to the best of your ability but invariably start losing the argument and then the only way you know how to hit back is by playing the race card.You show me any post where I have cajoled anyone to hate your religion.

Archived