'Women-friendly' mosques praised

Sorry, don't know what happened there.

I can't believe people like my niece, Japanese father and English mother (my sister) can be slagged off by muppets like noddy on this forum and be accused of being non-integraters.

All asians are resentful and isolationist, according to noddy.

Nasty, spiteful, racist garbage.

I can't believe people like my niece, Japanese father and English mother (my sister) can be slagged off by muppets like noddy on this forum and be accused of being non-integraters.

Come off it Rich, YOU are Noddy arn't ya? you have to create the hate if its not there! :hihi:

Your evidence that most terrorists are muslims is false.

It is up to you to offer evidence that refutes what's been posted.

If you fail, you are clearly a racist.

Prove me wrong.

You have stated the eu,what about the rest of the world have you any figures for that ?

And i still wait on evidence regarding my so called colour prejudice,I dont deny my questioning the muslim religion so your on relatively safe ground there,I do deny any mention of colour prejudice and refute your allegations,As I stated of we two the only person who has made any mention of colour is you...now why is that,it seems as though you have your own agenda on colour and you are just using me as a salve to your colour prejudiced conscience.I say again show me one post where I have attacked anyone re their colour

Still what do expect from someone who advocates hanging children.

Iv never slagged the English off..are you for real ?

Iv never slagged the English off..are you for real ?

No, you slagged asian people off.

If you saw my niece, you would probably consider her asian. Your ignorant, racist comments about her are offensive and pig-stupid.

Now, your claim that "most terrorists are muslims".

You've been shown this is utterly false.

What are you going to do?

You have stated the eu,what about the rest of the world have you any figures for that ?

And i still wait on evidence regarding my so called colour prejudice,I dont deny my questioning the muslim religion so your on relatively safe ground there,I do deny any mention of colour prejudice and refute your allegations,As I stated of we two the only person who has made any mention of colour is you...now why is that,it seems as though you have your own agenda on colour and you are just using me as a salve to your colour prejudiced conscience.I say again show me one post where I have attacked anyone re their colour

You asked where you had incited hatred to spindrift and now you are changing it to colour predjudice.

Trying to slither out of it I see.

Archived