'Women-friendly' mosques praised

If I were to accept the point (which I don't) that there is a difference in the degree of offence being caused then that degree is incredibly substantial which, in itself, is enough to make an attempted analogy meaningless, but when you add onto that the fact that somebody is trying to compare a physical assault on a living being (two parties being involved) with that of third parties being offended by insults, truisms, caricatures and mocking of a long ago barbaric dead person means that, not only is the difference of the degree of offence being caused incredibly substantial, but the principle initself is entirely different.

If that weren't the case then every court of law in the land would be full of 'offended' people trying to stop everbody else from voicing deeply held views that the 'offended' person didn't like and what a nightmare world that would be.

You have made a great song and dance about the difference between the insult directed at dead people and the living ones, so you will then of course defend the right of people like Anjam Chaudary to insult some dead people deliberately, who just happened to have been wearing the British Army's uniform? Do you suggest that those people offended by the actions of that rent a mob were wrong to do so? Or is that somehow different?

Clarify that small point please so that we may all see why you are being so intransigent over compromising your principles.

Of course not all Asians/Muslims are bad or terrorists, i dont care weather they're all like mother Teresa, its irelivant, they shouldn't be here in the quantities that they are...actualy they shouldnt be here at all...and that goes for Africans, Chinese, Poles, Or anyone else.

There should be less globalisation and more localisation.

So would you describe a third generation born here non-white as a local or not 1ofthosedays?..................................(before 1948 :lol:)

You have made a great song and dance about the difference between the insult directed at dead people and the living ones, so you will then of course defend the right of people like Anjam Chaudary to insult some dead people deliberately, who just happened to have been wearing the British Army's uniform? Do you suggest that those people offended by the actions of that rent a mob were wrong to do so? Or is that somehow different?

Clarify that small point please so that we may all see why you are being so intransigent over compromising your principles.

I think you all read from the same book and that is why there is no "moderate Islam" as if there were, you would be stalking these Islamic idiots wherever they go and open your lives and doors to women who are your equals and not some commodity.

You try to appease us by calling those idiots at the coming home parade a rent a mob. If you truly believe that then you would find a way as "moderate Muslims" to stop them. The thing is, those people who protest should go home and fight their cause from there and not rub our noses from here what we fight abroad. Its your war we are fighting after all on your behalf. I just want to see our troops come home now safely and Muslims can continue to kill each other as they see fit and they see fit about it alright.

So would you describe a third generation born here non-white as a local or not 1ofthosedays?..................................(before 1948 :lol:)

You can be born here and hold a British passport but if you are not truly British in your heart then you are faking it.

You can be born here and hold a British passport but if you are not truly British in your heart then you are faking it.

I'd rather have my muslim neighbours of the last 20 years than you anyday. All you do is spout hate of anyone who isn't white british. Get a life.

I think you all read from the same book and that is why there is no "moderate Islam" as if there were, you would be stalking these Islamic idiots wherever they go and open your lives and doors to women who are your equals and not some commodity.

You try to appease us by calling those idiots at the coming home parade a rent a mob. If you truly believe that then you would find a way as "moderate Muslims" to stop them. The thing is, those people who protest should go home and fight their cause from there and not rub our noses from here what we fight abroad. Its your war we are fighting after all on your behalf. I just want to see our troops come home now safely and Muslims can continue to kill each other as they see fit and they see fit about it alright.

No you don't and have singularly proven that in one post thanks. The question was the other poster to answer and not for you to display your lack of intelligence on here.:wave: There is no such thing as my war and if you want to fight go out and fight a bus or something:hihi::loopy:

My point however is proven in that PV has reacted like something resembling being insulted, what say you six45ive???? I don't think I assaulted anyone physically so what do you suggest is the reason for the insults from the BNP activist?

What do you mean by truly British in your heart?

I suspect you are one of those people who thinks that if you are an ethnic person you are not British regardless of being born here.

How stupid are you?

Archived