'Women-friendly' mosques praised

No it isn't. You're using the same arguments that Empire Britain used when it took over the world, educating all these other "uncivilised" cultures and religions, imposing our values on them. It's about saying we are right, without question, no matter what their traditions.

how am i educating?

how am i imposing values upon them

i am voicing my opinion

which WE ALL DO on here, its either right or its wrong but its OURS

i think you need to take another look at what educating and imposing values means cos i think your just trying to skew things around to gain political points on me.........but then thats just my opinion

Well that is not what my intention was, however the fact is that it is mostly women who stay at home and raise kids and/or work part-time. I am not excusing it in the slightest nor do I expect it to be this, but it does appear to be the norm.

but should it be the norm?

should it be expected?

theres still blokes that demand their tea on the table from their wife when they get in from work.........i bet theres plenty that do that and slag off "islams" treatment of women

how am i educating?

how am i imposing values upon them

i am voicing my opinion

which WE ALL DO on here, its either right or its wrong but its OURS

i think you need to take another look at what educating and imposing values means cos i think your just trying to skew things around to gain political points on me.........but then thats just my opinion

Mel you must be the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Anybody else critises Islam you are the first to shout them down as Islamophobic, exept it's ok for you to do.

but should it be the norm?

should it be expected?

It should certainly not be expected, no. That is a whole other argument. I personally, abhor discrimination against women wherever it occurs.

theres still blokes that demand their tea on the table from their wife when they get in from work.........i bet theres plenty that do that and slag off "islams" treatment of women

I'm totally with you there and it's an observation that I've made all too frequently, especially on here, where some of the most vocal opponents of Islam, on the grounds of its treatment of women, are misogynistic themselves.

Mel you must be the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Anybody else critises Islam you are the first to shout them down as Islamophobic, exept it's ok for you to do.

i really dont know what your blabbering about, youve lost me, think you need a lie down.

is it the part where i said islam DOES have issues?

Issues for who though? Muslims, or you because you have a problem with it?

im stopping with this convo now cos i really dont have a clue what your problem is...............you seem to be trying to twist things around to make me look a ****

ive tried asking for an answer in plain english where the spark was that sparked this tirade but all you can do is talk in riddles

I was told they're segregated because the imams think no man could restain himself from lustful thoughts in a roomful of women with their bums in the air .. and I can certainly see their point.

He might have been pulling my plonker though :suspect:

I was told they're segregated because the imams think no man could restain himself from lustful thoughts in a roomful of women with their bums in the air .. and I can certainly see their point.

Women sit in a ladylike fashion behind screens at the back of the Mosque and retain their dignity.

The imam went daaan to your local just to tell you that, wow, you are a privileged one. Leaving you with only one plonker may have been his motivation I suspect, it's a Muslim conspiracy you know to make all the White males plonkerless and take over the UK by next Thursday.:hihi:

Archived