'Women-friendly' mosques praised

Correct, all Asians do not have the same or simmilar in nature as you suggest. They are as diverse as any other community and vary according where their family stems from the Indian Sub-Continent. Do you know the people of North East Frontier speak a totally different language to the majority Punjabis who live in Sheffield? They may not even understand each other such are the differences of language and dialects of where their families may originate from, you are sooo ignorant Noddy don't know where to begin to put your stereo typical imaginings right. You obviously are narrow minded enough to pigeon hole all Asians as the same for your own convenience of prejudice and have the audacity to call others mental cases, you are a walking tragedy Noddy, pity:roll:

Im not pigeon holing anybody I havent brought all this crap up I merely commented on the Asian estates in such as Darnall ,obviously I meant Pakistanis, and the people concerned know that much the same as you do and you and them are just nit picking to suit your various agendas.

Wtf has the BNP got to do with anything ,go and ask someone who knows about the workings of the BNP the question You really do seem to have a unnatural obsession with a two bit party ,have you joined yet ?

As for this Eddie Butler ,the only Butlers I have heard of is Stan from On the Buses and Claude who used to make push bikes ..Is he any relation ?

It was you that was defending them. :rolleyes:

What with your signature is it any wonder people might think you starred in this film:

What with your signature is it any wonder people might think you starred in this film:

That is so cruel Wildcat:hihi: But funny, poor sod.:roll:

And yet claims not to be a racist, oh dear :lol:

Im not pigeon holing anybody I havent brought all this crap up I merely commented on the Asian estates in such as Darnall ,obviously I meant Pakistanis, and the people concerned know that much the same as you do and you and them are just nit picking to suit your various agendas.

Go and have a lie down Noddy and think about what you are arguing about, either they are all the same and in on a major plan to take over the West as you have alleged many a times or they are normal people like yourself just getting on in life paying the bills and suffering life's trials and tribulations just like you.

Whether any political party has your affiliation or not is not important and in reality neither are you, whether racist or no racist you are full of hate and a truly undesirable individual with delusions of grandeur way above your station. Not at all surprised you have your life in a mess.:roll:

Not sure what you're asking me or what your point is.:confused:

No, I don't defend Chaudary, just like I don't defend Nick Griffin and his cronies, because I don't agree with what either of them is saying.

What I am defending is the principle of freedom of speech and not Chaudary's of Griffin's POV.

Hope that's clear enough for you.:)

Forgive me for getting the impression that your defense of the principle is rather convenient only now on here but no such defense was forthcoming when the same principle was under attack in reality. It is interesting that you would defend the right to offend when it comes to the Muslims being insulted but chose not to do the same when the offenders were Muslims, a little biased and not so principled as your self portrayal methinks.;)

The context being a BNP organiser's election campaign. :rolleyes:

Btw what do you think of Eddie Butler's leadership challenge? or the video that has just come out of him taking BNP officers in to a Belgium whorehouse on an expenses paid **** up?

if we had whorehouses here (your words) they could have saved some money and didnt need to travel so far cutting down on the expences :hihi:

Is there a difference?
Indeed there is a difference and if you are speaking from experience of otherwise being the case then all I can say is that you might be frequent the wrong crowd.:hihi:

Indeed there is a difference and if you are speaking from experience of otherwise being the case then all I can say is that you might be frequent the wrong crowd.:hihi:

Could you explain the difference, your prophet a muslim theyre both classed as paedophiles.

I don't associate myself with either, unlike you, perhaps you hang about with the wrong crowd, they could be a bad influence.

If you mean the spitting occasion ,I would defend anybody who lashed out if they had been spit on ,your comments seem to point to the fact that you have little experience of life on the streets ..any way that's done and dusted I still find it strange you bringing the BNP into this,you also seem obsessed by my signature ..why ?

For what strange reason do you think I have some connection to the BNP ,by your habit of continually referring to the party it seems either you have a strange obsession re the party or you wish to continually publicize them.I repeat ...you joined yet.I believe its a tenner to join I could make you a loan if you are hard up..had a haircut yet ? I'll add a fiver on if you wish I hate to see "men" with shaggy hair

Archived