'Women-friendly' mosques praised

Women sit in a ladylike fashion behind screens at the back of the Mosque and retain their dignity.
You agree that the way the men workship is def not dignified? I hope the 'ladies' avert their eyes from the site of all those arses raised to the skies. Always gives me a bit of a laugh when I see it on tv or wherever. :D

The imam went daaan to your local just to tell you that, wow, you are a privileged one. Leaving you with only one plonker may have been his motivation I suspect, it's a Muslim conspiracy you know to make all the White males plonkerless and take over the UK by next Thursday.:hihi:
What? Can't you read now, where did I say any of that? You're :loopy:

You agree that the way the men workship is def not dignified? I hope the 'ladies' avert their eyes from the site of all those arses raised to the skies. Always gives me a bit of a laugh when I see it on tv or wherever. :D

I have witnessed the 'arse raising' in some of the most wonderful Mosques in the world and must state that it does not look at all dignified.

should we have mixed public toilets then?

we still have a few boy / girl only schools (should boarding school dorms be mixed?)

Why shouldn't boarding school dorms be mixed? There'd still be the same amount of sex going on, just it would be of the hetero variety.

What? Can't you read now, where did I say any of that? You're :loopy:

I thought You admitted he may have pulled off a plonker?:hihi: Seems you can only dish it out eh? No need to be bitter, after all nobody said to you what you claimed anyway so what's the difference?:D

I thought You admitted he may have pulled off a plonker?:hihi: Seems you can only dish it out eh? No need to be bitter, after all nobody said to you what you claimed anyway so what's the difference?:D
Point me to where I said a imam came to my 'local', you invented that, or as I could say, you lied about it ... I don't even have a local.

You ought to tag another of your team to take over the posting, you're not making any sense

Point me to where I said a imam came to my 'local', you invented that, or as I could say, you lied about it ... I don't even have a local.

You ought to tag another of your team to take over the posting, you're not making any sense

Don't burst a vessel Natjack, you made up a story about some imam or other and your plonker being pulled off, so obviously it was made up, but when I respond with like you want proofs and witnesses, man get a life move on. It was only a light hearted comment so don't take to heart, you'll end up doing yourself damage.

Noddyholder on Islam? Ass and mouth spring to mind

Whats up does nobody ever spot the truth.The BNP will never allow coloureds in they will make all the right noises but excuses will over ride same as women and mosques and Islam and peace,dont take my word for it..Google is your friend ,I googled "Islam and peace".I got 27.000 hits of George Bush and his world wide fan club's web sites

Whats up does nobody ever spot the truth.The BNP will never allow coloureds in they will make all the right noises but excuses will over ride same as women and mosques and Islam and peace,dont take my word for it..Google is your friend ,I googled "Islam and peace".I got 27.000 hits of George Bush and his world wide fan club's web sites

what?

none of that makes sense, are you all half asleep tonight?

Archived