'Women-friendly' mosques praised

Don't burst a vessel Natjack, you made up a story about some imam or other and your plonker being pulled off, so obviously it was made up, but when I respond with like you want proofs and witnesses, man get a life move on. It was only a light hearted comment so don't take to heart, you'll end up doing yourself damage.
You're admitting you made the whole comment up? I suppose at least you're an equal opportunities liar, everyone whose comments you don't like you make up some half arsed story to explain it away :huh:

You're admitting you made the whole comment up? I suppose at least you're an equal opportunities liar, everyone whose comments you don't like you make up some half arsed story to explain it away :huh:
The BS you posted wasn't the truth either kido and my post was in the same vain. Don't you like mirrors?

Of course I made the comment and I don't believe someone actually pulled off one of your plonkers man, so it seems it was made up. :lol:

yeah generally blokes go to the pub and women stay at home :suspect:

What part of "moved on" don't you understand ?

The circles that I move in treat women as absolute equals.

But then they're mostly Christian.

My wife walks side by side with me not two paces behind.

She even drives on her own and doesn't need to tell me where she's going.

Pretty radical eh ?

What part of "moved on" don't you understand ?

The circles that I move in treat women as absolute equals.

But then they're mostly Christian.

My wife walks side by side with me not two paces behind.

She even drives on her own and doesn't need to tell me where she's going.

Pretty radical eh ?

as long as she stays at home, looks after the kids, does the housework, cooks the tea while you go to the pub?

and she'd struggle to get higher up in said church if she wanted to?

The imam went daaan to your local just to tell you that, wow, you are a privileged one. Leaving you with only one plonker may have been his motivation I suspect, it's a Muslim conspiracy you know to make all the White males plonkerless and take over the UK by next Thursday.:hihi:

Oh Christ (please excuse ) another one full of intelligent debate.

The BS you posted wasn't the truth either kido and my post was in the same vain. Don't you like mirrors?

Of course I made the comment and I don't believe someone actually pulled off one of your plonkers man, so it seems it was made up. :lol:

So you're telling me I'm a liar now, talking bs, mate?

Someone pulled off one of my plonkers? I've heard of a dog with two tails, but I'm not it. Do you even know what 'you're pulling my plonker' means? :hihi:

Short story and true .. a guy I worked with told me that to explain why women weren't allowed in his mosque. I then said maybe he was just pulling my plonker? In other words he was having me on. Ya get mi now?

but should it be the norm?

should it be expected?

theres still blokes that demand their tea on the table from their wife when they get in from work.........i bet theres plenty that do that and slag off "islams" treatment of women

Most western blokes would be wearing their tea with that attitude.

Archived