'Women-friendly' mosques praised

You're admitting you made the whole comment up? I suppose at least you're an equal opportunities liar, everyone whose comments you don't like you make up some half arsed story to explain it away :huh:

Bingo !!

Welcome to the club.

as long as she stays at home, looks after the kids, does the housework, cooks the tea while you go to the pub?

and she'd struggle to get higher up in said church if she wanted to?

Sir, with all due respect you think like a moron (apoligies to morons everywhere)

I do some of the housework, cook some of the meals (albeit on the barbeque) and can't remember the last time I went in a pub without my wife.

Church is a different matter.

We both don't attend although if she wants to go she can drive our car.

No explanations needed.

We have joint ownership on the vehicle.

Aren't facts a pain in the rear ? ;)

The circles that I move in treat women as absolute equals.

But then they're mostly Christian.

My wife walks side by side with me not two paces behind.

She even drives on her own and doesn't need to tell me where she's going.

Pretty radical eh ?

yes I Noticed you going round in circles, like in chase your tail type of way?:hihi:

You have one car to share? you pauper:D Buy her one to drive anytime she wants or does she have to wait till you decide to come home?:rant:;)

Equality eh?:roll: There are five of us (My Wife, myself and three kids) and a car each thank you very much. I don't even know why I talk to such poor people, honestly:roll::hihi::hihi:

I think to actively promote Muslims and their faith based on "I'm going to show the world...or SF at the least" that these guys are good is quite patronising. I think we all know that the majority of all people are generally good, going about their business on a daily basis. No matter how you try and convince the hardened minority that "Muslims" are good or showing just how good they are, you'll always get those that will disagree because it really has nothing to do with Muslims, their just a stopgap for the time being.

Shouting from the rooftops..."All Muslims are good". From a Muslim perspective (I'm not one) I think I'd find that a little uncomfortable because from what I know of Muslims their generally low key. If they wish to accommodate our ways then that will be done over time and not having it rammed down their throats by either side.

yes I Noticed you going round in circles, like in chase your tail type of way?

You have one car to share? you pauper:D Buy her one to drive anytime she wants or does she have to wait till you decide to come home?

Equality eh? There are five of us (My Wife, myself and three kids) and a car each thank you very much. I don't even know why I talk to such poor people, honestly:

Well bully for you . ;)

Why do you talk to poor people like me anyway ?

If it bothers you, don't.

Incidentally I have four sons with a car each and two daughters- in -law with one each also.

Does that trump your five ? and for the record who cares anyway. :gag:

Had to erase some of your emoticons because there were too many.

It's not a Jewish plot.

[/b]

Well bully for you . ;)

Why do you talk to poor people like me anyway ?

If it bothers you, don't.

Incidentally I have four sons with a car each and two daughters- in -law with one each also.

Does that trump your five ? and for the record who cares anyway. :gag:

Had to erase some of your emoticons because there were too many.

It's not a Jewish plot.

Do you want to compare other things?:D No need to spout off about sharing a car with your wife, I bought each member of my family the cars chap, so no you don't trump anything but create a cloud for yourself.:hihi:

Don't get yourself worked up I can only drive one car at a time, eh so doesn't matter how many are parked up eh?;)

But I don't share:D I just love to wind poor racists up that's all and apparently it works a treat. No I didn't call you are racist but there are enough about to spend a good evening in for.

Do you have something worthwhile to contribute or are you just trying to keep some kind of scorecard ?
You are easily upset chuff, when throwing around comments you ought to remember what goes around, comes around. Naah I'm just killing time and it's just about dead now anyway so I bid you good people Good Night!

Archived