Dining out, which course is best?

I mainly skip starters as I would be too full by the end of the meal. For main course I love steak or chicken but never with chips as I always prefer new pots.

For afters I always have a lovely hot tart with plenty of sauce, the more sauce the better I like it.:love::love::love:

YUMMY!

Prawn Purée to start....drool!

King prawn (baby arm size)in garlic/tom/herb sauce, salad and garlic bread.

Who cares as long as I get the above ideal.

Forget the name but I had stuffed rabbit meat with liver and herbs. Anyone know what it's called?...Originates from Malta/Gozo as that's where I had it.

I like the soup and the main meal. Leave the desserts alone. A good New England clam chowder followed by a full rack of baby back ribs, baked potato with chives and butter and a side order of buffalo wings with Ranch dressing dip

A half carafe of a good brand of beer to wash it all down

I like the soup and the main meal. Leave the desserts alone. A good New England clam chowder followed by a full rack of baby back ribs, baked potato with chives and butter and a side order of buffalo wings with Ranch dressing dip

A half carafe of a good brand of beer to wash it all down

I love it when you talk dirty.

Archived