Boys attacked on allotment years ago

me and my friend got attacked on a allotment years ago i think it was at norton lees i am trying to find out what year it was and the name of the person who did it as i keep having flash backs about it.

Can I suggest you contact your GP? If you're having flashbacks, they'll be able to help you I'm sure and it'll certainly be better than just answering what year it was. Sorry I can't help further, but hope you get it sorted.

the only attack i can remember was behind the travellers rest pub on the manor fields in about 1991

There you go, that's your clue. Get yourself off to the Local Studies library in town and look at the microfilm of local newspapers.

Failing that, the Sheffield Star probably have archived information on the incident.

Why not ask any 'significant other' who was around in your life at the time.

does any body no about the two boys that were attacked by a man i think it was at norton lees allotments years ago i need to no the year it happened as one of the boys was me .

You are the attacker, yes?

Archived