Asda curries are best.

The takeaway curries at the Asda handsworth are better than any takeaway Indians I know.

How come Asda can get it right when the others can't?

They're rubbish... cheap and nasty concoctions overcrowded with herbs and spices to try to make them seem like the real thing. Have tried a few of them in the hope one might taste like a curry but to no avail. Most restaurants are poor as well apart from Akbars on Meadowbank Road and Khan's on West street.

They're rubbish... cheap and nasty concoctions overcrowded with herbs and spices to try to make them seem like the real thing. Have tried a few of them in the hope one might taste like a curry but to no avail. Most restaurants are poor as well apart from Akbars on Meadowbank Road and Khan's on West street.

Been to the one on west street.

Where is meadowbank road? I will try it.

I bought an ASDA curry for 2 yesterday. £3 buys you a bag containing a pair of chicken curries a lot of pilau rice and a couple of nans. All very nice if lacking slightly in meat.

But why oh why can't we have a change from chicken?

I bought an ASDA curry for 2 yesterday. £3 buys you a bag containing a pair of chicken curries a lot of pilau rice and a couple of nans. All very nice if lacking slightly in meat.

But why oh why can't we have a change from chicken?

They do lamb.

Been to the one on west street.

Where is meadowbank road? I will try it.

eyup alex its the road linkin meadowhall with rotherham at the north end of tinsley viaduct, as you go up its about half a mile or so on the right hand side, well worth a visit

The takeaway curries at the Asda handsworth are better than any takeaway Indians I know.

How come Asda can get it right when the others can't?

ASDA are the worst supermarket in the world, nevermind the country! If you think there currys are the best, you need to shop arround more!

Plus, ASDA is the UK branch of Wall-Mart from the US. Wall-Mart sell guns & bullets in the USA, therefore if you shop at ASDA you are funding American gun crime!

People can get very elitist about curries, but the ones we eat over here are tailored to UK tastes, so why shouldn't people say they prefer a supermarket curry to a restaurant one? It's what it tastes like that counts, not the aunthenticity!

No it's not! ingredients in a supermarket curry is most likely to be unethical suppliers, especially ASDA curries'! At least when you get a curry from a good restaurant the ingredients will be a better quality!

ASDA are the worst supermarket in the world, nevermind the country! If you think there currys are the best, you need to shop arround more!

Plus, ASDA is the UK branch of Wall-Mart from the US. Wall-Mart sell guns & bullets in the USA, therefore if you shop at ASDA you are funding American gun crime!

Another crackpot.:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:.

Archived