Asda curries are best.

ASDA are the worst supermarket in the world, nevermind the country! If you think there currys are the best, you need to shop arround more!

Plus, ASDA is the UK branch of Wall-Mart from the US. Wall-Mart sell guns & bullets in the USA, therefore if you shop at ASDA you are funding American gun crime!

Im off to asda to get an AK47 :hihi:

ASDA are the worst supermarket in the world, nevermind the country! If you think there currys are the best, you need to shop arround more!

Plus, ASDA is the UK branch of Wall-Mart from the US. Wall-Mart sell guns & bullets in the USA, therefore if you shop at ASDA you are funding American gun crime!

Persumably you base this on your experience of shopping there and eating their curries. Why doyou shop in what you consider the worst supermarket in the world?:loopy::loopy:

Persumably you base this on your experience of shopping there and eating their curries. Why doyou shop in what you consider the worst supermarket in the world?:loopy::loopy:

Because you have got to try it before you make an opinion on it havent you??

A few years ago, me & the wife were very skint & ASDA is cheap, so we went to there.....once.....never again!

STOP dont buy your curry from asda you may cause someone to get shot in the ass!!

very random :hihi:

Because you have got to try it before you make an opinion on it havent you??

A few years ago, me & the wife were very skint & ASDA is cheap, so we went to there.....once.....never again!

where do you shop now? netto, aldi or lidl?

STOP dont buy your curry from asda you may cause someone to get shot in the ass!!

lol!!!!!!! this post has really made me chuckle :hihi:

anyway ............ if you want the VERY BEST from a curry then id say go to a proper curry house NOT a supermarket. id say as an ALTERNATIVE then they are ok i guess. i have had them myself and they are enjoyable but not top notch but what do people expect for what they cost?

and not all resteraunts use ingredients that are better quality than a supermarket or anywhere else for that matter. im a chef and have worked in a lot places where quality is sometimes pushed aside for the sake of a bit more money saved on expenditure and you would never suspect it was the case when you eat there:o

where do you shop now? netto, aldi or lidl?

I don't shop at any supermarkets, I use my local greengrocers & buy the rest from a local farm shop. I sometimes get fish from Morrisons.

And If I want to have a curry for tea, I make it myself! Because I can be bothered to cook!

Every penny spent in ASDA is a penny in Wall-Mart's pocket! So yeah, your right really aren't you?

Archived