Asda curries are best.

Every penny spent in ASDA is a penny in Wall-Mart's pocket! So yeah, your right really aren't you?

cant believe you seriously believe this tat, guns are only sold to those whom hold the correct licence to buy one if walmart stopped selling them then the buyer would merely buy there gun from another store, and buying a curry means there sales of curry becomes inflated so they order more currys not oh someone else bought a curry quick lets order another gun :loopy:

cant believe you seriously believe this tat, guns are only sold to those whom hold the correct licence to buy one if walmart stopped selling them then the buyer would merely buy there gun from another store, and buying a curry means there sales of curry becomes inflated so they order more currys not oh someone else bought a curry quick lets order another gun :loopy:

What the F are you talking about you idiot?!?!

All I'm saying is that Wall_Mart sell guns & bullets in America. ASDA is Wall-Mart. I just don't want to give my money to a company that sells guns to nutters in America! Just out of principle, there's nothing wrong with that is there?? It's my choice!........Plus the fact that ASDA's food is a load of crap!

All I'm saying is that Wall_Mart sell guns & bullets in America. ASDA is Wall-Mart. I just don't want to give my money to a company that sells guns to nutters in America! Just out of principle, there's nothing wrong with that is there?? It's my choice!........Plus the fact that ASDA's food is a load of crap!

I was going to join in this discussion but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not serious.

first of calling me a f idiot, just shows you up for being bit of a crackpot with no sense of humur,

secondly its you inforcing your believes of asda onto others just because its not suitable for you doesnt mean to say others shouldn't shop there.

thirdly no one questioned whether or not YOU should give them your money to asda, its you thats making out that no one else should, you may think your high and might as you dont use supermarkets but were not all that pompous and stuck up

according to you everyone that buys there general food shop from asda are funding gun crime when they are not, its not illigal to sell guns in usa to those with a licence, there just one of many stores that sell guns, and its not the legal licenced fire arms that get used in crime but the unlicenced illigal ones that are not sold at wallmart but more a back alley

if it was illigal to buy a gun in usa and walmart were still selling them then fine your argument would have subsidence but its not illigal so you dont so maybe quit the judgemental statements at those who buy there bread and bog roll somewhere convienient

Because you have got to try it before you make an opinion on it havent you??

A few years ago, me & the wife were very skint & ASDA is cheap, so we went to there.....once.....never again!

Oh I see it was a few years ago. I suppose you also sampled everything they had on offer in the store on that one trip, including the full range of curries from the current supplier. What sort of container lorry do you drive?

Thanks for the advice. Who needs Which?

Maybe your just not an indian fan :P

They are better than the cowboys.:P.

I like a good Indian meal in a nice place, Out of hundreds I have used over the years, I can count on one hand the ones that were any good.

I paid £60 for an Indiian meal for two in a place in Lincolnshire not long ago.

To say it was average would be generous of me.

Archived