Asda curries are best.

Oh I see it was a few years ago. I suppose you also sampled everything they had on offer in the store on that one trip, including the full range of curries from the current supplier. What sort of container lorry do you drive?

Thanks for the advice. Who needs Which?

Common sense tells you that ASDA's food is crap! All supermarkets food is crap! Supermarkets are not good for the economy. People should support their local business instead of ploughing their cash into these massive companies. Companies who have no interest in quality of food! They just want to make as much money as possible! :rant:

ASDA are the worst supermarket in the world, nevermind the country! If you think there currys are the best, you need to shop arround more!

Plus, ASDA is the UK branch of Wall-Mart from the US. Wall-Mart sell guns & bullets in the USA, therefore if you shop at ASDA you are funding American gun crime!

I'm just trying to imagine a chav going into Asda and checking out with a curry, a six pack of strong lager and a fully loaded AK47. :gag:

Common sense tells you that ASDA's food is crap! All supermarkets food is crap! Supermarkets are not good for the economy. People should support their local business instead of ploughing their cash into these massive companies. Companies who have no interest in quality of food! They just want to make as much money as possible! :rant:

the problem is that the food in supermarkets are a LOT cheaper than the local shops and people are skint right now and even before the reccesion people didnt want to pay over the odds for their shopping and i agree with you about quality and stuff but when it comes to feeding your family with what little amount of money you have you HAVE to make it strech so local shopping kinnda goes out the window im afraid!:(

Oh I see it is common sense now is it. Well common sense tells people that from one visit to a supermarket you are not in a position to tell, and from that 1 visit I doubt that you have ever tasted a curry from ASDA. But that sort of fact never stopped a troll commenting on something, did it?

What the F are you talking about you idiot?!?!

All I'm saying is that Wall_Mart sell guns & bullets in America. ASDA is Wall-Mart. I just don't want to give my money to a company that sells guns to nutters in America! Just out of principle, there's nothing wrong with that is there?? It's my choice!........Plus the fact that ASDA's food is a load of crap!

what about other companys that exploit foriegn workers by paying them pennys and working them half to death in crap working conditions abroad, think about what you have in your home, garden work place, your car, what your pass times hobbies etc etc

do any of these have ANY involvement with the above?

i am sat in my living room and can see several myself :(

Oh I see it is common sense now is it. Well common sense tells people that from one visit to a supermarket you are not in a position to tell, and from that 1 visit I doubt that you have ever tasted a curry from ASDA. But that sort of fact never stopped a troll commenting on something, did it?

I've visited more than 1 supermarket. I've only been to ASDA once though. That one visit was enough to put me off fore life!

Do you really think that supermarket food is good? Honestly?????

what about other companys that exploit foriegn workers by paying them pennys and working them half to death in crap working conditions abroad, think about what you have in your home, garden work place, your car, what your pass times hobbies etc etc

do any of these have ANY involvement with the above?

i am sat in my living room and can see several myself :(

It's really difficult to avoid buying things that have been produced in theses conditions isn't it?

At least by avoiding places like ASDA & Primark etc. you can be sure that you are doing your bit!

It's really difficult to avoid buying things that have been produced in theses conditions isn't it?

am i noticing sarcasm or am i a bit sensitive today?

At least by avoiding places like ASDA & Primark etc. you can be sure that you are doing your bit!

as much as i disagree with it and can kinda see your point here however i am not in a good financial position to be able to avoid said things like you do and shop locally.

hang on............. i buy fair trade chocolate and coffee! does this count? :|

I've visited more than 1 supermarket. I've only been to ASDA once though. That one visit was enough to put me off fore life!

Do you really think that supermarket food is good? Honestly?????

So what you are saying is that although you have never even tasted an ASDA curry, you feel compelled & qualified to give your advice on them to others.

Archived