Asda curries are best.

So what you are saying is that although you have never even tasted an ASDA curry, you feel compelled & qualified to give your advice on them to others.

I can't remember what I bought from ASDA, there might have been a curry amongst items I bought, there might not have been a curry. I can tell you however, out of all the supermarkets I have been to (all the major ones) ASDA is the worst, by far!

I feel qualified to give my opinion (not advice) on this subject because I like to read (you know, books & magazines) and as a result of reading I am now aware that, food from supermarkets is not of a high standard. In fact, if it wasn't for consumer groups adding pressure on supermarkets, we would all be eating turkey twizzelers & drinking fizzy pop! Supermarkets are to blame for the obesity epidemic!

In fact, if it wasn't for consumer groups adding pressure on supermarkets, we would all be eating turkey twizzelers & drinking fizzy pop! Supermarkets are to blame for the obesity epidemic!

the supermarkets dont force people to buy the frozen rubbish like twizzlers they also sell fresh fruit veg and meat that a lot purchase on a regular basis without ever touching processed stuff,

and its not the supermarkets that made people obease it the the people who CHOSE to eat a large amount of sugars and fats that cause obeasity

the supermarkets dont force people to buy the frozen rubbish like twizzlers they also sell fresh fruit veg and meat that a lot purchase on a regular basis without ever touching processed stuff,

and its not the supermarkets that made people obease it the the people who CHOSE to eat a large amount of sugars and fats that cause obeasity

If you walk round any supermarket & check every item that is on offer or buy one get one free, I think you will find that most of it is high sugar/fat content! Food such as twizzelers shouldn't even exist! it's not real food it's junk with flaverings to make it taste like food! Fair enough, we choose to buy it, but it's the supermarkets that choose to sell it! If they gave a toss about food, they wouldn't sell them would they?? Do you think your local butcher would sell turky twizzelers??:rant:

If these products didn't exist at such low prices, people wouldn't get so fat!

I love ASDA's food!!!!!!

There Cream Cakes Are Lovely :love:

Asda cream cakes (the ones in the chiller -pre packaged) are made by Laurens Patisseries factory in newark, they do them for most major supermarkets.... I dont like them myself, but i love sainsburys fresh cream cakes!

If you walk round any supermarket & check every item that is on offer or buy one get one free, I think you will find that most of it is high sugar/fat content! Food such as twizzelers shouldn't even exist! it's not real food it's junk with flaverings to make it taste like food! Fair enough, we choose to buy it, but it's the supermarkets that choose to sell it! If they gave a toss about food, they wouldn't sell them would they?? Do you think your local butcher would sell turky twizzelers??:rant:

If these products didn't exist at such low prices, people wouldn't get so fat!

here we go again bonzo jumping to conclusions, when and where did i say i walk round supermarkets checking every item thats on offer? i dont know anyone that does there weekly shop by buying nothing but offers, and for your info no i don't walk around doing that i'm disabled and order my shopping on-line and have it delivered.

pubs sell booze, that causes drinking probs in SOME people do you think they should only sell orange juice from now on?

bakerys sell doughnuts and cream cakes they make people fat, do you think they should all close

newsagents sell cigarettes they get people addicted to smoking, do you think newsagents shoes cease to excist?

my weekly shopping consists of fresh bread, fish, meat, veg, fruit, herbs, spices, cleaning products, toiltries, toilet roll, not a twizzer or such produce in sight you seem to have the impression that people who use supermarkets are beneath you, i find your attitude disrespectful stuck up and that of a 'snob'

and just to add crap processed food isnt always cheap things like twizzlers are massively over priced, its cheaper to by some minced beef and make your own burgers!

Asda cream cakes (the ones in the chiller -pre packaged) are made by Laurens Patisseries factory in newark, they do them for most major supermarkets.... I dont like them myself, but i love sainsburys fresh cream cakes!

Thanks for the knowledge :D

Cant say ive tryed sainsburys cream cakes. Will have to pop to one over the weekend and give one a whirl :hihi:

I bet a damned sight less people get admitted to hospital through eating supermarket curries than those who buy from some of the disgusting restaurants and takeaways around Sheffield. You only have to look at the public health notices and "thescoresonthedoors" to see what appaling hygene standards some of theem maintain.

I can recall several of our ethnic restaurants and takeaways being closed down and others featured on the Life of Grime series. I cannot ever recall a supermarket being closed for similar reasons.

Anybody who thinks Asda curries are better than one freshly made in one of the most of the local restaurants can't have any taste buds.

But as they say there's no accounting for taste, and afterall you a Blade Alex!

Anybody who thinks Asda curries are better than one freshly made in one of the most of the local restaurants can't have any taste buds.

But as they say there's no accounting for taste, and afterall you a Blade Alex!

You really think all restaurant curries are freshly made?

Archived