Artificial wedding flowers

We are having them at our wedding, me and my fiance are not really flower people, and dont want to spend hundreds of pounds on them, when it could go towards other things.

We got lots from Ikea actually, and they look very nice, also dunelm mill do good ones.

Found a florist who does artificial bouquets too- google Sarahs flowers, she does lovely ones.

i had real flowers in my bouquet but my 2 bridesmaids wanted to keep theirs so i had theirs made using similar flowers but artificial they were lovely !!- also 2 corsages (for mums ) 1 real and 1 artificial - they looked identical !

I had artificial flowers from ebay and they were amazing! Red and ivory roses with marabou trim to match my dress.

You do have to be careful buying from there though, I bought one lot and they were awful - poundland type things with masking tape holding them together instead of ribbon :roll:

It is nice that you can keep them afterwards, mine are in a black glass vase in my living room :D

i had real flowers in my bouquet but my 2 bridesmaids wanted to keep theirs so i had theirs made using similar flowers but artificial they were lovely !!- also 2 corsages (for mums ) 1 real and 1 artificial - they looked identical !

where did you get yours from topmum

I got mine from hobby craft, they sell everything you need to make stuff for your wedding. I don't get married until end of next year but I'm buying things as i go along and saw some in there, I'm even going to the the OH's button hole from there as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived