Slimey Flirting where is it worst?

Every where you go , you get creepy flirting [ both ways ] , but where do you think it is worst ? , i find it particulary annoying , when i am in the queue , at a supermarket checkout , having to listen , to some 40 odd year old , trying to chat up a teenager on the till .

At a bar/pub/club

No I don't want to phone my mother

No I haven't dropped from heaven

Yes I do come here often

and most certainly you can buy me a drink if you promise to <removed> off after.

Has anyone ever told you you have beautiful eyes?

Smell my cheese.

Has anyone ever told you you have beautiful eyes?

Smell my cheese.

That's just amateurish :rolleyes:

I am the expert on Slimy Flirting.

For me, it's all about the body language. What I do rather than what I say. I stare at them, licking my lips. I touch them in a "slightly inappropriate but not quite sexual harassment" fashion. I sniff them, then I rub the front of my skirt suggestively with a damp, sweaty hand.

You have a lot to learn.

That's just amateurish :rolleyes:

I am the expert on Slimy Flirting.

For me, it's all about the body language. What I do rather than what I say. I stare at them, licking my lips. I touch them in a "slightly inappropriate but not quite sexual harassment" fashion. I sniff them, then I rub the front of my skirt suggestively with a damp, sweaty hand.

You have a lot to learn.

Hmmm *bites lip*. I read somewhere the "skirt waft" also sends out a rather pungent signal.

All you need now is the gentle whisper of Sir David Attenborough narrating this mating initiation.

Im just one big flirt. I cant help it. In not good looking, rich or famous but i just cant help it and it always seems to raise a smile

If nothing else :(

Archived