Should prisoners have the right to vote?

How come the rest of Europe doesn't see it like this?

Ok let them vote in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Hey I've just thought - would casndidates have to go inside to canvas and camapign for votes? Imagain Nick Clegg knocking on the cell door of Mad Knuckles McGintey and asking for his support in the next election.

In Europe, only the UK and Luxembourg deny prisoners the right to vote. Are we infringing human right through this, or are we a voice of reason amid a sea of lilly-livered libertarianism?

No , they should not be able to vote.

as far as im concerned ,as soon as they are fond guilty of a crime and are locked up they lose all their human rights .

why should Lags have a right to vote when they wern`t concerned about the human rights of their victims .

No , they should not be able to vote.

as far as im concerned ,as soon as they are fond guilty of a crime and are locked up they lose all their human rights .

why should Lags have a right to vote when they wern`t concerned about the human rights of their victims .

Why should a lot of people preach on here and have double standards themselves?

What is your view on posters with dual usernames nowadays?

As for Prisoners voting, I don't really agree with it much the same as I don't agree with expats voting. At least the prisoner is going to reside in this country.

Archived