Job Centre Plus

the jobcentre is a joke, i signed on for a couple of months after losing my job and its quite an intimidating and depressing place. they have no clue themselves how to get a job and even less of a clue to help people get one.

its also very annoying when you sit down and listen to what people are saying and seem to get away with whilst you are grilled as to the exact location of the place the jobs you applied for.

i was also in there one day when a guy left and shouted goodbye to some of the workers by name, how long would you have to be going there to now peoples names.

the jobcentre is a joke, i signed on for a couple of months after losing my job and its quite an intimidating and depressing place. they have no clue themselves how to get a job and even less of a clue to help people get one.

its also very annoying when you sit down and listen to what people are saying and seem to get away with whilst you are grilled as to the exact location of the place the jobs you applied for.

i was also in there one day when a guy left and shouted goodbye to some of the workers by name, how long would you have to be going there to now peoples names.

But don't people who work at the job centre already have a job?:roll:

Archived