Englands chances of winning the world cup!

Think we should make it through the first group without too much trouble (i hope), then worse case senario is that we get Germany in the second round, however, i'd expect the Germans to win their group so shouldn't be a problem. Think we'll make semis but not sure about beyond that.............. maybe, just maybe!

Think we should make it through the first group without too much trouble (i hope), then worse case senario is that we get Germany in the second round, however, i'd expect the Germans to win their group so shouldn't be a problem. Think we'll make semis but not sure about beyond that.............. maybe, just maybe!

I hope we do meet the germans in the 2nd round. That will mean they didn't win their group, we will have to play a good team at some point, might as well do it sooner rather than later.

I hope we do meet the germans in the 2nd round. That will mean they didn't win their group, we will have to play a good team at some point, might as well do it sooner rather than later.

I'm sure they'll win their group. I'd rather meet a good team later!!! However there could be much worse teams to meet early doors, we've a good fighting chance against the Krouts. Excite!!!!!!!:D

William Hill currently have it at 8/1

should be at least 18/1 the bookies taking the money on the patriotic bet not a market bet like with the horses/dogs very poor value germany 14/1 ,italy 16/1 and france 20/1 all better value and better teams. bet with your head not your heart (still would love us to win but quarter final , semis at best):cool:

I would think Englands chances of winning are about as great as those of you staying off a muslim bashing thread for a day Bangy!

- hope I'm wrong though!;)

Why do you have to be so childish ?..is it because of your age or lack of education ? ,I see you still have not grasped the intricacies of dates yet.Yep definitely lack of education

Archived