Query re someone, no replies, plenty of views ?

What do I presume from a request for info on someone that receives no replies, but a lot of views.

Is that person known, but nobody can be bothered to reply or is the person known and folks don't want to reply for some mysterious reason.

Folks know how to use the pm facility, so what's the problem ?

What do I presume from a request for info on someone that receives no replies, but a lot of views.

Is that person known, but nobody can be bothered to reply or is the person known and folks don't want to reply for some mysterious reason.

What annoys me is when someone asks for advice, receives plenty of replies, then doesn't have the courtesy to say 'thank you'.

Its just that no one loves you:hihi::hihi:

I think it just means that the person views the post realises that they don't know the person, so don't reply. Bit silly to reply saying "Sorry I don't know John Doe, the one I know is a lot older" or such like.

Archived