Is anyone willing to admit "extremist" or unpolitically correct views?

I think you're missing the point of this thread which is to get people to be open about views which they have experienced condemnation from others on the grounds of them being "politically incorrect" or "extreme". People seem to use those terms a lot, so I'm calling them out on it.

If you do feel you have been condemened for being PI, extreme or fringe, why not clear up where your views come from, the philosophy behind it etc.?

Sorry. I understand exactly what the thread is about, I'm simply trying to make the point that a person who thinks of themselves as being 'politically correct' and expressing that to others is not being 'politically correct' because of what they are doing and why they're doing it.

I know it's not a direct response to your OP but have simply put forward this view to give people something to think about that they may not have considered before.:)

I think you're missing the point of this thread which is to get people to be open about views which they have experienced condemnation from others on the grounds of them being "politically incorrect" or "extreme". People seem to use those terms a lot, so I'm calling them out on it.

If you do feel you have been condemened for being PI, extreme or fringe, why not clear up where your views come from, the philosophy behind it etc.?

I think most do that have been accused..it's the accusers who tend to accuse then run because they don't understand the concept of PC other than SF stigma. If I accuse you of PC then it's down to me to defend that, after all you didn't ask me to accuse you.

Sorry. I understand exactly what the thread is about, I'm simply trying to make the point that a person who thinks of themselves as being 'politically correct' and expressing that to others is not being 'politically correct' because of what they are doing and why they're doing it.

I know it's not a direct response to your OP but have simply put forward this view to give people something to think about that they may not have considered before.:)

Sorry, I see what you mean now. I think... hehe.

I've clarified the OP. I am genuinely interested in views that (apparently) don't reflect the mainstream of society.

Sorry, I see what you mean now. I think... hehe.

I've clarified the OP. I am genuinely interested in views that (apparently) don't reflect the mainstream of society.

Interesting...wonder how many would like to chat with Hitler as opposed to.....Rutherford or Jung? If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Hitler.

Archived