Is anyone willing to admit "extremist" or unpolitically correct views?

People aren't too bothered about being un PC but some are bordering on extremism without publically declaring it. Did you know the police have been monitoring this site for such activity for over 5 years?

I wonder what you would need to write for them to do anything?

I am sure if there was anything really dangerous then we would report it ourselves??

Men would not be allowed to be elected to government, except at the invitation of women.

Religion would carry a government health warning and would be actively discouraged.

All drugs should be decriminalised.

People would need a licence before they could breed, to ensure that they had the means and the attitude to support their prodigy. If not, it would be adopted.

People would be limited to two children.

Energy would be rationed to protect future generations.

Animals would be given the same rights as people.

Meat would be banned.

They extreme enough for you?

I have politically incorrect views about Firvale and Netto, they should be nuked from space.

Nothing wrong with Firvale, I grew up there although the slovac and roma gypsys have brought down the tone of the place.

Men would not be allowed to be elected to government, except at the invitation of women.

Religion would carry a government health warning and would be actively discouraged.

People would need a licence before they could breed, to ensure that they had the means and the attitude to support their prodigy. If not, it would be adopted.

Meat would be banned.

pretty stupid ideas - most of them - and yes extreme.

Meat would be banned.

I am not sure I get the first one??? Explain more?

Nothing wrong with Firvale, I grew up there although the slovac and roma gypsys have brought down the tone of the place.

I had mates from there as a kid and it used to be a great place but, and I dont care if anyone nails me for this comment, the Eastern Europeans have ruined the area.

I had mates from there as a kid and it used to be a great place but, and I dont care if anyone nails me for this comment, the Eastern Europeans have ruined the area.

Completely agree.

Archived