Chav Boy or Misunderstood by us old un`s ??

ive today had the misfortune of seeing a contender for chav of the year.

i was just coming out of Morrison`s and there he was in all his glory , accompanied by the "CHAV DOG" of choice , the snarling staffy .

he was dressed in the standard chav uniform of tacksuit( tucked in his white socks:suspect:), hoodie, Burberry cap and cheap bling.

anyway as i was coming out of the enterence of the shop ,he was effing and blinding at his 4 legged fashion accessory, because the dog was trying to sink its teeth into some innocent shopper. when this man told chav boy he shouldn`t have a vicious dog like that if he cant control it , chav boy then launched into a 4 letter word verbal attack on this shopper, threatening to set CHAV DOG on him if he "dissed" him (whatever that word means , as i can`t find it in the oxford english :huh::huh:).

Chav boy was no older that 16-17 .

This made me think - was chav boy from a minority of ferrel kids , brought into this world by chavvy parents who also dont give a toss .?

OR is he misunderstood by us old gits ?

Archived