VC holders grave left to smack rats

should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?

vote...........................................................or trot on

There really is no talking to you is there? Why are you so ill-mannered to people who try to engage you in any form of debate? Is it because you do not like people questioning you or because you are finding it difficult to answer simple questions?

Either way I think you are in it way above your head here and are not going to win anybody over with your present attitude. I get the feeling you are enjoying being outraged.

why should i? they are not interested in anything other than making fun of this countrys heroes.

you answer them.....................

Where do you draw the line?

there are many people who could be classed as heroes who have never killed anybody

There really is no talking to you is there? Why are you so ill-mannered to people who try to engage you in any form of debate? Is it because you do not like people questioning you or because you are finding it difficult to answer simple questions?

Either way I think you are in it way above your head here and are not going to win anybody over with your present attitude. I get the feeling you are enjoying being outraged.

Not unless you vote "no"...now trot on. :hihi:

there is no debate on this issue. the mans remains should be treated with respect. and im going to ensure that they are.

there is no debate on this issue. the mans remains should be treated with respect. and im going to ensure that they are.

Yes there is..you started a thread. Live with it or trot on.

Why has this thread turned ugly?

I don't know, but I would repeat the previous moderator's request for it to stay on topic and for the insults/bickering to stop.

Ivan - there is a debate about this issue because this is a forum, and other members are entitled to post their opinions on the thread.

Archived