VC holders grave left to smack rats

should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?

I don't know, but I would repeat the previous moderator's request for it to stay on topic and for the insults/bickering to stop.

Ivan - there is a debate about this issue because this is a forum, and other members are entitled to post their opinions on the thread.

why do you allow the same baiters to continue over and over again?

this man was awarded the VICTORIA CROSS why does that mean nothing to these individuals? yet they have to keep posting, why? to give abuse to make fun.

while im sure your having fun. your comments are of no interest.

You are being asked reasonable questions while at the same time insulting people. My guess is it's you who are the troll and looking for a bit of fun.

Two issues here...The condition of cemeteries and the condition of a particular grave and its inhabitant. If I am to care about it's inhabitant then it's reasonable to assume I'm personally going to care about all inhabitants of graves. Unless the OP can argue why I should care about all cemeteries and graves without the jibe "trot on" then it's not very surprising that the op is shown for who he/she is.

The fact a poll was put up is a "fun" indicator where the OP's mind is.

...Unless the OP can argue...

...and there, you seem to have proved the OP's point that this is just sport to some of you...

...personally, I support the sentiments that this hero's grave should be treat with respect.

If volunteers are needed to help with this whole area, count me in!

it is disgusting that a hero such as LT GEORGE LAMBERT VC DSO remains are lying in such a state. a national and civic disgrace. as i have stated over and over again. this particular grave belongs to a VC hero and should be treated as such. not as a smack rats bench. if you dont get that trot on

...and there, you seem to have proved the OP's point that this is just sport to some of you...

...personally, I support the sentiments that this hero's grave should be treat with respect.

good on you. thanks

Who said it shouldn't be "treat with respect"? Who has implied that any grave shouldn't be treated with respect?

So show me "the point" the op has made?

Who said it shouldn't be "treat with respect"? Who has implied that any grave shouldn't be treated with respect?

...argue, argue...

...or help, help...

...the evidence is in this thread!

I wonder if IVAN has anything to do with a certain Phil by any chance?:suspect:

Archived