VC holders grave left to smack rats

should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?

did you read what i wrote?

Yes I did and it does seem to imply that people who do not share your views are somewhat inferior. Please tell us what it is you do.

Or maybe you can just tell me to trot on. You seem to like that phrase.

you have alot to say for a person who votes that they do not care

As you were made aware yesterday, people can have an interest in things written, without the need to actually care about the end results.

i think this is just sport for you

Think what you like.

FTR we're waiting for the GFs youngest daughters' fiance to come back from his first posting in Afghanistan (should have been back this morning but all flights were cancelled due to a sand storm).

trot on

Go talk with teh spiders.

Also.... Why are you online when you could go and tidy up this grave that you're soooo concerned about?

As you were made aware yesterday, people can have an interest in things written, without the need to actually care about the end results.

Think what you like.

FTR we're waiting for the GFs youngest daughters' fiance to come back from his first posting in Afghanistan (should have been back this morning but all flights were cancelled due to a sand storm).

Go talk with teh spiders.

Also.... Why are you online when you could go and tidy up this grave that you're soooo concerned about?

show him your vote and comments

show him your vote and comments

He already knows my thoughts on most things in life.

I'm sure he wouldn't be that bothered about my comments regarding a 150 year old grave that has probably been empty for over 30 of them.

Again I'll ask... Why (if this grave is so important to you) are you online complaining, when you could simply go to the grave in question and tidy it up a little yourself - or are you simply a moaning do nothing"?

He already knows my thoughts on most things in life.

I'm sure he wouldn't be that bothered about my comments regarding a 150 year old grave that has probably been empty for over 30 of them.

Again I'll ask... Why (if this grave is so important to you) are you online complaining, when you could simply go to the grave in question and tidy it up a little yourself - or are you simply a moaning do nothing"?

you are wrong about him.

now as you are not interested in helping and just wish to sneer,trot on as the issue is about respect.

Archived