VC holders grave left to smack rats

should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. should sheffield VC grave be left to vandels and smack rats?

go and find the other squaddies up there and ask them what thay think, i also think that most of the graves have been their that long that their inhabitants are quite used to being where thay are, rather than being dug up. and no one grave up thire is more deserving than any other. have a look into things before you start stupid topics, there are many many interesting sheffield folk in wardsend, but no single one of them is more worthy than any other.

if you realy care go up there daily and make a start on tidying up the place.

if i see you up there with a strimmer, sum hedge cutters i might even ive you a hand.

Well put:clap:.

go and find the other squaddies up there and ask them what thay think, i also think that most of the graves have been their that long that their inhabitants are quite used to being where thay are, rather than being dug up. and no one grave up thire is more deserving than any other. have a look into things before you start stupid topics, there are many many interesting sheffield folk in wardsend, but no single one of them is more worthy than any other.

if you realy care go up there daily and make a start on tidying up the place.

if i see you up there with a strimmer, sum hedge cutters i might even ive you a hand.

Yep. Spot on. I'll do the same if he gets it started.

America's Arlington cemetery is the burial place for heroes. Even the humblest private soldier is entitled to be buried there if he won the country's highest military honor, The Congressional Medal of Honour"

Sadly it seems that only generals and admirals get to be buried in such places as St Pauls or Wesrminster Abbey even if they never won a medal in their lives let alone the VC

America's Arlington cemetery is the burial place for heroes. Even the humblest private soldier is entitled to be buried there if he won the country's highest military honor, The Congressional Medal of Honour"

Sadly it seems that only generals and admirals get to be buried in such places as St Pauls or Wesrminster Abbey even if they never won a medal in their lives let alone the VC

It is a burial place for heroes, not the burial place for heroes.

its insane that this nation does not do the same, or take care of the very few graves that require help. leave it to some and military heroes would be thrown on the local dump. while a monument to the local crack dealer was being erected.

its insane that this nation does not the same, or take care of the very few graves that require help. leave it to some and military heroes would be thrown on the local dump. while a monument to the local crack dealer was being erected.

Hmmm seems like you may have had too many liasons with him and it's addled your brain.

its insane that this nation does not do the same, or take care of the very few graves that require help. leave it to some and military heroes would be thrown on the local dump. while a monument to the local crack dealer was being erected.

Except, of course that there wasn't and you again choose to indulge in silly hyperbole whivh puts people right off and strongly suggests that you aren't to be taken seriously.

Archived