Child gets himself to school while mother sleeps.

Harvey I didn't mean you, but hey ho ........

I agree with what you're saying, but I was just wondering what the older siblings were doing re mum's situation.

That's OK.

It sounds a real messy situation and needs sorting out for the good of all parties concerned.

Bloomdido, do you or your ex still have an allocated social worker, or has the case been closed ? If not, chase them up (again), and explain the last few days with your son present, good luck :)

We only got cafcass officers allocated during the court cases. No court, no social workers.

Do you not think someone ought to go round to her house and make sure she is actually OK?

Regardless of your opinion of her, or how much the money issues obviously bother you, she is their Mum, and albeit she's not doing great right now, but this screams of depression to me.

Do you know any of her neighbours or friends that could knock on the door just to make sure she's not done anything daft or is ill?

If she is ignoring you, then fair do's, but it would play on my mind if I was you.

Been there before. This is the usual pattern. She is just digging her heels in because her children have gone against her. She will end up very sad and lonely and she has had multiple chances to make things better.

She was alive on Thursday at 02:20 as she posted on Facebook. I suppose it wouldn't really be the proper thing to post the link .....

if your son is to be living with you long term you can apply for the child benifit and child tax credits to be paid to you since you are the main carer.

as for your wife, if you feel she has some issues could you speak to her gp, get a neighbour to check on her?

Bloomdido does you ex wife use this forum ?

If so you may be able to communicate with her on here.

I am told she stalks me on here. She got banned some time ago for comments she made to her daughter on here. My son is back with her tonight after school. She went to see him in the school play yesterday and made up wih him. Watch this space. He's not daft.

Archived