Baldwins "Omega"

ptrA

Baldwins is noted for Banquet Dining and parties etc and probably the best in Sheffield. It also caters for normal dining at lunchtime. We went again this week and as usual good dining, good service and good value @ £13 for three courses.

• 1 month later...
Baldwins has the same "class" as Wetherspoons! It's tacky, 80s, and in serious need of some work!

ha ha you are having a laugh ? go on then whats your idea of a good volume catering operation?? Baldwins has the best reputation by far in this area, no i dont work there either, how you can compare to Wethersppons is beyond me:((

As someone who worked in function catering for years and has eaten at Baldwins it left a lot to be desired. Definitely dated, their DJs are rubbish and the menus are YAWN - salmon and strawberries? It's like an 80s throwback. Function catering menus are so boring, I could literally write one right now and it'd be the carbon copy of menus up and down the country.

Archived