England flags not racist

Still hearing a few people moan about the england flags being racist by having them up.

Lets get this straight shall we? no muslim, or brown peoples careless about the flags.

The rumour was probs started by some idiot with too much time on their hands.

arggghhhhhh! Enough of the England flags, already!

Seconded, why the hell is it racist? I shall be putting my car flags on tomorrow, in protest of this tedious and tiresome lobby. I may even hang a St George's cross outside my bedroom window.:roll:

Still hearing a few people moan about the england flags being racist by having them up.

Lets get this straight shall we? no muslim, or brown peoples careless about the flags.

And carried on and on and on by other people with too much time on their hands :hihi:

Or kept going by some idiot with time on their hands...

Seconded, why the hell is it racist? I shall be putting my car flags on tomorrow, in protest of this tedious and tiresome lobby. I may even hang a St George's cross outside my bedroom window.:roll:

It's not racist, just some stupid rumour that SOME people think is true.

Archived