The First Tory Government Since the Advent of the Internet

Indeed it did. :hihi:

:)

When someone responds in kind suddenly they are a hypocrite totally ignoring or missing the point I was making that your criticism was invalid and pointless muckraking as a distraction from the picture published in the newspapers of George Osbourne with a prostitute and a line of cocaine, not his son or any other relative, our new Chancellor expected to lead us through the financial crisis they overstated to win the election.

And? I honestly don't care* what people did in the past so long as it informs their future.

* Obviously paedophile axe murderers might not be the first choice to teach juggling in schools.

Usenet was established in 1980 and CIS in the early 90s - I was using both in 1995. There was also a UK equivalent of CIS in the mid 90s I forget the name of.

I'm pretty sure all of them had general discussion areas such as this one.

What has this got do with what a bunch of squalid, useless bunch of opportunists the Tories are anyway?

You lot, on about what a bunch of nerds you are, are taking the focus away from what a knob Cameron is, and his junkie pals from Oxbridge.

I often suspected Boris Johnsons behaviour, especially his habit of twitching and sniffing his nose.

Classic symptoms.

But you get what you pay for, and many of you voted for them, so good luck.

No wonder Obama is treating the country with such contempt.

What has this got do with what a bunch of squalid, useless bunch of opportunists the Tories are anyway?

You lot, on about what a bunch of nerds you are, are taking the focus away from what a knob Cameron is, and his junkie pals from Oxbridge.

Nothing, but it is part of the premiss for your thread.

I often suspected Boris Johnsons behaviour, especially his habit of twitching and sniffing his nose.

Classic symptoms.

But you get what you pay for, and many of you voted for them, so good luck.

No wonder Obama is treating the country with such contempt.

Boris doesn't strike me as someone that would take coke and so far as I am aware no one has made those claims.

Although we do know a lot about his personality from his involvement in the conspiracy to beat up a journalist that was revealed in the tape recording of the phone call released last year including Boris saying he had approached 4 people for the address of the journalist.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/darius-boris-and-a-blast-from-the-past-1658043.html

I'd like to see them in jail if found guilty and I think that you might think the same.

We cant make retrospective laws hence the reason MPs where “asked” to pay back their expenses, if people have actually made fraudulent claims the due process of law will take action.

Just to check, when was the last Tory government?

The one that just got voted out, called themselves New Labour, so we are talking about a month ago.

The last Labour government ended with Harold Wilson I think.

back in the early 70's that would be.

Archived