The First Tory Government Since the Advent of the Internet

Well old chum I've paid more in than most will ever do... c'est la vie. See you down the Sally Army.

;)

So have I but am still having to work.

I am due to retire fully in five years, but with this shower in they will probably keep me at it until I drop.

But if I had come in on the last flight to Heathrow, I would probably be set up for life.

Maybe, just maybe if Gordon hadn't raided your pension fund...

I am sure the benevolent Dave will pay it all back out of the BP profits this year though wont he?

After he has paid Obama off, and the Arab and Afghani warlords etc etc.

One month in and he has reduced to a Third World rabble.

Is there nothing this man cannot do?

What a useless appendage.

I am sure the benevolent Dave will pay it all back out of the BP profits this year though wont he?

After he has paid Obama off, and the Arab and Afghani warlords etc etc.

One month in and he has reduced to a Third World rabble.

Is there nothing this man cannot do?

What a useless appendage.

So you didn't vote Tory at the last election?

So you didn't vote Tory at the last election?

:)

Not quite, and I dont think any true worker from the heartlands would, especially employed in the public sector.

Our people won, in this area, and thats the best we can do.

We have a ragged arsed shambles of a set up at present.

The best we can hope for is that this smooth fool makes such a hash that he is gone before the year is out.

He has already alienated Obama, so thats a start.

If he goes and starts laying the law down to him, that will be the finish. :thumbsup:

There may have been, but they were not coloured as far as places this are concerned.

The majority were on dial up modems, I would imagine, and very few were au fait with even basic computer use. So the choice of debating companions would have been restricted to techno nerds, I would have thought.

Techno nerds also have differing political views you know.

Usenet was established in 1980 and CIS in the early 90s - I was using both in 1995. There was also a UK equivalent of CIS in the mid 90s I forget the name of.

I'm pretty sure all of them had general discussion areas such as this one.

What has this got do with what a bunch of squalid, useless bunch of opportunists the Tories are anyway?

You lot, on about what a bunch of nerds you are, are taking the focus away from what a knob Cameron is, and his junkie pals from Oxbridge.

I often suspected Boris Johnsons behaviour, especially his habit of twitching and sniffing his nose.

Classic symptoms.

But you get what you pay for, and many of you voted for them, so good luck.

No wonder Obama is treating the country with such contempt.

It shows the OP was utter bull, clearly you don't know what you're on about :hihi:

It shows the OP was utter bull, clearly you don't know what you're on about :hihi:

I challenge you to find one post I have ever made that I claim to have ever known what I am on about.

It is not in my nature.:hihi:

What has this got do with what a bunch of squalid, useless bunch of opportunists the Tories are anyway?

You lot, on about what a bunch of nerds you are, are taking the focus away from what a knob Cameron is, and his junkie pals from Oxbridge.

:o I was merely responding to your assertion that there were no on-line "debating chambers" in 1997.

If you want to have a rant about 'what a knob Cameron is' why cloud the issue with internet access and on-line discussion forums ?

What would she have done?

Sent in SAS men dressed as policemen like she did at Orgreave?

that situation had to be dealt with at Orgreave.

Scargill had poisoned the minors so much with his lies and wound them up so much until they were ready for a riot . how did you expect the police to deal with it ?

if your looking for someone to blame for the minors woes , look no further that tha old militant Scargill.

Archived