The Fox Twins - 3 Dead foxes so far..

Hi

We have 2 babies attacked by a fox, an attack with an average of about 1 every 4 years, with no person killed. Yet we have so far in a short space of time, killed 2 fox cubs and a vixen near the babies home. Which essentially means we wiped out an entire family. To me this is wrong. Yes its bad that the babies were attacked but to wipe out an entire family is beyond belief.

What do people think?

I think if they had their sodding door locked in the first place this would have never happened! You live n learn don't you?

Hi

We have 2 babies attacked by a fox, an attack with an average of about 1 every 4 years, with no person killed. Yet we have so far in a short space of time, killed 2 fox cubs and a vixen near the babies home. Which essentially means we wiped out an entire family. To me this is wrong. Yes its bad that the babies were attacked but to wipe out an entire family is beyond belief.

What do people think?

they could go on forever killing inocent foxers trying to find the right one if thats not cruel what is

Call me cynical, but I will take a teaspoon of medicine before I swallow this Daily Mail story! 2 foxes go through the patio doors of a London house, both foxes go upstairs into the nursery and take a cot each? Yeah o.k!! Dog who lives in house scents and hears nothing, still sleeps in his basket. Yes, o.k. I believe it!!

i still think its a cover up for the famly pet

Foxes kill rats, so do us a favour.
But if a rat had got in an attacked the children, what would you think would be a correct course of action? Keep all doors and windows closed at all times? Take steps to eradicate all vermin locally? Do nothing? You must have an opinion?

You obviously have some sort of opinion or you wouldn't have posted the above, but I meant an opinion that's actually worth reading :D

I think a cull of urban foxes within the local area of the incident maybe acceptable, they have developed a behaviour that they're not just going to forget so for the safety of people it has to be done. It shouldn't be done anywhere else though.

2 children is 2 too many.

So your reaction to a single incident in which two children are injured is to cull foxes? How many children get run over by cars? I'll expect your petition to ban cars to be posted tomorrow.

Archived